1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Division Admin Yasu

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by sleep deprived, Jul 9, 2017.

1. sleep deprived

sleep deprived

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • Position applying for: Division Admin
    • Past Experience(s): Media Staff as a stream host and caster, as well as experience with Excel
    • Why you want the position you want / why we should accept you: I've always been interested in being a DA and a recent event especially inspired me to apply for the position. As you might know, Division 3 wasn't getting updated because Josh went on vacation and I was starting to get impatient about it. So because I'm a pretty impatient person who likes things being updated on time, I decided to update the standings from W3 through W6 all by myself. I even made a very similar looking standings table to make it look nice and all (can be found here). That, along with the fact that I actually like doing stuff in Excel, as well as the fact that I have a lot of free time is the reason I want to become a Division Admin.
    • Activity: Very active, can definitely get standings updated within an hour of all matches having been played
    • Contact info. (i.e. Discord, Skype--Discord is required to be on the staff): yasu#0614

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Kona, Boom, FakeMK and 4 others like this.
  2. sleep deprived

sleep deprived

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
  3. sleep deprived

sleep deprived

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    not sure if this breaks the rule of 1 bump per month, but imma do it just in case considering applications are open for the time being

Arrow. and SiKH like this.
  4. sleep deprived

sleep deprived

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    bump, edited my application.