1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

[W3] OB 339 - 357 STC [Approved]

Discussion in 'Division 5: Boo' started by Ceci☆, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Ceci☆

Ceci☆

• MKBoards Supporter
  2. John S

John S MKU Staff

• Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    Zealous
    Switch FC:
    5902-9845-3398
    I will be approving results here. Nice win STC.

However, stc Flow was seen to have gamebreaking lag on SSC which can be seen here at 1:16 - the end of the video:

And if we look at some information in the MKU ruleset, we can see this:

b. Unintentional lagging, mainly caused by slow internet connections or other external factors, may be punished at staff’s discretion if it is deemed so severe that the lagging player or their team may have gained a substantial advantage over their opponents due to the lag and/or if the playing experience for everyone involved was downgraded to an extent that is intolerable for the sake of a healthy and enjoyable competitive environment.

Based off of my current information, Flow only caused gamebreaking lag on SSC. Therefore, I will only be giving him a warning. Hopefully this lag doesn't become an issue in future matches. Everything else went clean in this matchup. GGs to both teams, good luck next week.

Ceci☆ likes this.
  3. RubenD

RubenD

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Obvious Brilliance