Discussion in 'Division 3: Red Shell' started by Eetu, Apr 18, 2015.
whoever made that rule is probably high as a kite rn
1. Any clan or player that tries to manipulate rules may suffer consequences at the staff's discretion if a penalty is not already established in the ruleset. These consequences must be approved by the council.
2. All rules and penalties are to be enforced. It is not for the division admins to decide which rules and penalties are to be applied on a case-to-case basis unless it is specifically stated by the rule in question that the division admin may decide on the matter.
3. All compensation and penalty values in the Match Rules are based on the 5vs5 point distribution. To get the compensation and penalties for other match sizes, go here: http://tinyurl.com/cslmultiplier.
4. Gentlemen’s agreements are not allowed unless otherwise stated in the rules for specific matters.
5. Post-match discussions about anything within the rules that can change a total match result must be brought to the staff's attention within 48 hours after completion. The only exception for going over this limit is if there is hacking evidence found in that match.
6. Rule changes made mid-season may not take place until the following season unless otherwise decided upon by the council.
7. Should a rule be added or changed (mid-season or between seasons), these rule edits must be noted for all league participants to clearly see (for example, there must be a new and individual post stating these rule changes each time the rules have been edited). If this rule is broken, then league participants will not be held accountable for neglecting to follow said rule edits.
8. The rules may not be edited on a Saturday or a Sunday (using Eastern Time Zone).
someone texture one pixel to see if they notice and take points off. like make one pixel of king boo black or something.
division 3, at its finest everyone
Then why did the staff refuse to give Reflection the penalty last week in the Relapse match if it clearly says that all rules are to be enforced? This is exactly what I was saying the other day, if you have rules, you have to follow them. It's not the participants's fault if it's a bad rule.
yea kd sorry but thats a legit joke that the div admin can only make a decision on certain things, literally every other league [wcl / il / mkbl / mku] the div admin made the final call, why modify it
To remove bias towards Division Admins.
I wasn't the one who modified the rules, just an FYI.
PM me, don't want to spam this thread.
well extream is the div admin. he pointed it out.
the penalty for opening room 47 seconds late
You were the only one who wanted that penalty to happen, bro. There were no broken rules in that situation.
Any other questions or concerns can be brought to Skype. Locking this to prevent drama being on this thread.
You guys complained about certain rules not being enforced so staff decided to make it so all rules are enforced unless the rule in question is very subjective.
That's my final say on this.
Separate names with a comma.