1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

[W2] Su 374 - 358 υτ ✔

Discussion in 'Division 2: Blue Shell' started by Sal, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Effect

Effect

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    lets be honest here, whats the point of giving ut the penalty when they either way lost lol

2. Simon.

Simon.

You're speaking to me as though I am in favour of these rules, when my exact point is that I am not.
    This rule is bullshit. The rule regarding the moi war is bullshit

This is CSL - no one gets any favours for being good sportsman.

3. Simon.

Simon.

with the penalty, it stops them from getting the bonus point.

4. Effect

Effect

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    whats the bonus point even going to do for them lol

its just some point that shows you didnt lose by 20+

5. Simon.

Simon.

it could be the difference between them beating a clan, or losing to them in the final standings. it's a big deal. we're not taking any chances.

6. Effect

Effect

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    one point overall is a big deal

7. Rick

Rick

• Founding Member
    Like he said, rules are rules, no matter how strict, or stupid, or unnecessary they are

The problem is MKW shouldn't even have a serious league because there's too many malicious things that can be done to gain an advantage

So yeah we will be getting a tag penalty because in the tag rules it has to be case sensitive for w/e reason I fail to understand.

Agger and Futile like this.
  8. Eddy

Eddy WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Untouchables

Ok so your posts are really pointless. Sorry to say. But I wasnt even complaining about the bonus point given or not. I was talking about these general rules.

I see if this was a regular war nobody would've cared for both wars for tag or textures. I know you are trying to get the win for your team by more I understand that. Rules like the minor texture one and tag one are ridiculous. Like I said only way others can find out if people used textures is that everyone recorded their own perspective of the war. As well for tag you can see it see the U and T fine but having the specific characters around it shouldnt be required. I know what you're trying to do is get the war difference in favor for you guys because I know you have been screwed over in the past with them same with us. Rules like these have to be enforced well if minor texture rules like that moi war and tag penalty are deciding factors.

Futile and Simon. like this.
  9. Simon.

Simon.

Go and voice your suggestions on the Rule Suggestions thread, that is now active once more. Quite frankly, I am on ut's side for this matter, and I think you raise some good points.

10. Viraith

Viraith WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Crash did not break the tag rules, but he didn't follow them at the same time. He's not guilty, ut will not receive a tag penalty. We will be revising the rule this week, so keep that in mind.

EDIT: Crash streamed conditionals to YouTube, no penalties will be dealt out this match.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    ~Maidvelia❤~ and Realm like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.