1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice

[W2] MT 470 - 514 Vx

Discussion in 'Division 2: Mushroom' started by noa ky~, Jun 10, 2018.

1. noa ky~

noa ky~ ...lucky

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    MT
  2. Chibz

Chibz

Team:
    T3
    Good job Vx

Ricke, bibi280, FalcoX and 1 other person like this.
  3. Antarc

Antarc Banned ;_;

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    vx
    FUERA MEC

Chibz and bibi280 like this.
  4. Teeples

Teeples http://i.imgur.com/wZdLxlV.jpg

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Arcadia
    Switch FC:
    2469-5952-8199
    "Local Mexican player leaves a team who benched him to play for a new team and gets a win off the former team"

shiiguy, quan4sho, Ricke and 3 others like this.
  5. Purple

Purple

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Burizādo triale
    That's buttery funny

6. MwFélix

MwFélix MKU Staff

• MKU Staff
    Notes

- Mushroom Team X failed to honor Rule 3.3.1.g.i., in accordance with Rule 3.3.1.e.
    The host closed the room without consent from the opponents and didn't let 30 seconds for the opposing team to join room.
    In accordance with Rule 3.3.1.e, match was officially started since at least 5 minutes has passed after the scheduled time.
    In accordance with Rule 3.3.1.g.i, a -20pts penalty should be applied for the hosting team.

- Mushroom Team X failed to honor Rule 3.3.1.g.ii., in accordance with Rule 3.3.1.e.
    The host closed the room without consent from the opponents for a second time without consent from the opposing team.
    In accordance with Rule 3.3.1.g.ii, a -20pts penalty should be applied for the hosting team.

- Mushroom Team X failed to honor Rule 3.3.1.c.i.
    The hosting team didn't get 6 players at time, and waited more than 10 minutes to start room, in order to their 6th player to join room.
    In accordance with Rule 3.3.1.c.i, a -10pts penalty should be applied for the hosting team.

Sufficient proofs have been sent in private to Division Administrator.

7. noa ky~

noa ky~ ...lucky

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    MT
    We did handle things incorrectly, sure. And probably anything I say won't help us in any way but I will explain what happened from our point of view:

- The reason why one of our players couldn't join the room (me) was because of connection error preventing to do so. This connection issue was likely caused by one of your players (Huayra), since it's something that usually happens whenever he is playing due to his highly inconsistent connection and incompatibility with us.

- According to Kokote, he did request a host change to try and avoid the errors but it was denied, so I guess for Vx our only option was for us to play in a 5v6 if we wanted to avoid any penalty. In the end we decided that we had no choice but to try to change host.

- The host that closed the room twice was YFM. Then we switched to Kokote for hosting and the room seemed to run better, except that apparently one of your players had a bit of trouble joining (again, Huayra). So if a host flag has to be given, it's for YFM and not Kokote.

- Most of this was caused by a lack of communication and Felix's intention from the start to apply the penalties by the book without considering the causes.

I know this won't help us, but div admins should know both sides of the story.

Chibz, Freshh, Ricke and 1 other person like this.
  8. MwFélix

MwFélix MKU Staff

• MKU Staff
    First, please stop claiming my intentions are to apply penalties. If I wanted to apply penalties by the book, as you stated, I would have taken the freewin, due to starting room more than 15 minutes passed the scheduled time.

Next, Huayra didn't have problems joining the room. I think one time he had to try again due to everyone joining at the same time.

You confessed that you didn't handle things correctly, and you got penalized for it, it's simple as that.

9. quan4sho

quan4sho

Team:
    Shells from hell
    Dude huayra is from MT right