1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Pyrax

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Pyrax, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Pyrax

Pyrax 身勝手の極意”兆”

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Team JBZZ
    Hello,

After many years of activity in MK8 community, I am applying to be part of the MKUDX staff. First, I'm going to introduce myself.

I'm Pyrax, I am a 19 years old student. I am studying mathematics at university. I play video games for a long time. I arrived in the community with MKW many years ago. I have grown up with that community during my teenage years, so I have a very good knowledge about community (both international and french community). I take care of what people thinks and wants. Except gaming, I love nature and sports.

During two years, I was just an ordinary player in the community. In the run-up to MK8D, I want to invest more in the community with staff to manage competitions, they are my main source of motivation as a player.
    Because of sports, I acquired much socials values, like team spirit, and I am able to fit in a group to work with a good atmosphere. I want to help staff to discover an other aspect of the community and I want to contribute for the community.

Currently, I didn't get the opportunity to be part of a staff who manage competitions, but after many seasons playing in MKU, I think I can be a good staff.

Finally, about my availability. I am connected everyday. I can be contact easily because I have Discord on my phone. I'm very active on MK8DX. I'm connected everyday on MKBoards, not necessarily for posting but to keep me informed.

I think I have not more things to say. Thanks for reading.

Contacts :

Pyrax#0312

2. Pyrax

Pyrax 身勝手の極意”兆”

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Team JBZZ
    bump

3. Pyrax

Pyrax 身勝手の極意”兆”

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team: