1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Regular Track Council Noob

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by Noob, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Noob

Noob

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mo
    • Position applying for (specific one would be nice, but any is acceptable)
    • Rt Council
    • Past Experience(s)
    • I unfortunately do not have any experience being on a council. However, everyone has to start somewhere.
    • Why you want the position you want / why we should accept you.
    • I would like to be accepted to the council since I think that the council needs more representation of the lower divisions. I am very in tune with the lower division and know most of the players very well. Also, I always look at both sides of an argument before making a decision and never let any personal issues influence my choices. As many know, I am very outspoken on rules and decisions that I do not agree with and am able to sufficiently support my ideas/decisions. I am always open to change for the better but not easily influenced by weaker arguments. Some may say that having no experience as a manager or council member is a bad thing but I see it as the complete opposite. A lot of the community aren’t happy with some decisions made by the council. Having fresh faces added to the council would revamp it and change it for the better. Also, I have a lot of knowledge about the game having played it since 2008 (Started playing competitively around 2013). Finally, I would like to be more involved with the league. I have always been on the sidelines when it comes to decisions within the community and I would like to have a positive impact on the community.
    • Contact info. (i.e. Discord, Skype--Discord is required to be on the staff)
    • Noob#3176 (Discord)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Simon., SiKH, Mace and 12 others like this.
  2. Klyne

Klyne WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Λνail // Zanarκand
    I can vouch for this man. He has nice abs.

Mace, Zachruff and Noob like this.
  3. SiKH

SiKH

Team:
    JJ
    He's a good asset to the council team, and is lowkey my indian cousin :rolleyes:

Noob likes this.
  4. Noob

Noob

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mo
    Small bump Incase they are looking for more members. Main reason I still wanna join is cause ik the bottom division insanely well and know most of the players if not all of them and their individual and team capabilities.

SiKH likes this.
  5. Noob

Noob

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mo
    Another bump cause of announcement.