1. We have moved to a new website: https://mariokartboards.com/ This website will be in a read-only state until October 31, 2018. After this date, mkboards will be deleted and it will become a simply redirect to https://mariokartboards.com/

just my thoughts on the game and the community

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Sayn, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sayn

Sayn

hi im sayn and ive been playing this game for a really long time but decided to stop playing after new year. ive been inactive before but i fully retired like a few month ago. anyways when i joined the community i was 12 or 13 i cant exactly remember but it doesnt matter i was just young and stupid. i trolled everybody who i could and insulted everybody like a pathetic child (what i actually was lol), i was a famewhore and sucked dick like no one else but yeah if i think back now i feel like an idiot but i learned from it.i met really nice people like dave, sneak, mystie, marlon, joni, cam (the whole j's squad),tschuki, storm,castle, eddie(tigre), shal, joseph(who hated me as a mkw player but liked me as a yugi player which showed what kind of idiot he was), sousui,EMILIA and even te people that hate me for my childish personality back then like cyber(kiefer) and many more i had such a fun time with them but there are many great people and im so happy to met them because they got a part of my life even tho i didnt met them but also really wrong people like dugo, feysal, jeff and the list goes on i cant name all of them but these were just in my head rn. i grew up as a person and realised many things in this community, since i dont play anymore i can tell you guys my honest opinion on everything what i have to say. the community is just stupid, people try to change things that have been there for like 8 years now. the game is most likely dead. your "status" as a player is more important than your skill or your personality like i dont know who it exactly was and who told me it but giving cheaters a second chance started with some guy hacking and i think it was coolguy (correct me if im wrong) giving him a second chance and since then if you hack it didnt matter because you'd get a second chance, also because of that the community got "paranoid" of the opponent hacking just because he got lucky. there are so many people in this game that cheated and people know about it but wont tell anything because they are friends or whatever but when as example Saylar got caught people went crazy. i know as a fact that these people cheat or used to cheat: shock (jap) ,jeff, mikey, xander(lol) and so on there are many more that i count in this but i cant be bothered and i feel like im "destroying" some people lifes, because whenever i check twitter or the mkw wimmfii page i see the same people online (jeff, dugo etc) not to mention tk who is writting poems and essays when losing a war and when he tries to get that extra 10 pts from something to win the war lmao, its just sad that people spend their lifes/youth behind a tv and a pc. it annoys me in the community that people like jeff talk the biggest shit behind people backs and im pretty sure if they arent retarded enough they know it but when random person x says "hes stupid" people hate him even tho he didnt really offend anybody.i see people showing totally stupid and hypocritical behavior regularly. people like chloe(even tho i like her as a person) talk shit all the time about others but then when they get personally insulted they act as if its some tragedy featuring them as the primary hero. it actually amazes me and disgusts me how people show such apalling behavior on both a small and large scale. i dont get how any of you act so tough online but would probably get crushed to pulp in real life if you ever tried to talk shit about people.there are some good people in the community but unfortunately the swarm of rambunctious and stupid people totally drown out any postive aspects of the forums or discord/skype.there are atleast 100 other things that i could mention but it would be too much. its weird to write this, its like a goodbye to the community from a game that changed me as a person and i have so many memories on this game. this is the only video game that i played competitive and it means alot for me. for all the people that want to stay contact with me i have no problem to write my snapchat name down or whatsoever because of the good memories of this game. im sorry that i mentioned the names above but these people came in my mind. i know that i will get alot of hate and all the stuff but i dont really care these are just my opinions. to the admins of this site, i know you will delete this asap or lock the thread but i would be happy if as many people as possible see this. ( sorry for the bad grammar and english)

-sayn

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    SiKH, Michael, Nemesis and 6 others like this.
  2. rcs

rcs ResidentSleeper

Team:
    Va
  3. TK64

TK64

Team:
    ωZ
    wow you're even dumber than i thought

Thanks for the kind words. You'll be missed!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Michael, Alex_, laki and 3 others like this.
  4. Libby

Libby

Team:
    Mo, Dαιsγ
    ok thats nice

moving on

Michael, Munckeyz, Futile and 2 others like this.
  5. x

x

hi im sayn and ive been playing this game for a really long time but decided to stop playing after new year. ive been inactive before but i fully retired like a few month ago. anyways when i joined the community i was 12 or 13 i cant exactly remember but it doesnt matter i was just young and stupid. i trolled everybody who i could and insulted everybody like a pathetic child (what i actually was lol), i was a famewhore and sucked dick like no one else but yeah if i think back now i feel like an idiot but i learned from it.i met really nice people like dave, sneak, mystie, marlon, joni, cam (the whole j's squad),tschuki, storm,castle, eddie(tigre), shal, joseph(who hated me as a mkw player but liked me as a yugi player which showed what kind of idiot he was), sousui,EMILIA and even te people that hate me for my childish personality back then like cyber(kiefer) and many more i had such a fun time with them but there are many great people and im so happy to met them because they got a part of my life even tho i didnt met them but also really wrong people like dugo, feysal, jeff and the list goes on i cant name all of them but these were just in my head rn. i grew up as a person and realised many things in this community, since i dont play anymore i can tell you guys my honest opinion on everything what i have to say. the community is just stupid, people try to change things that have been there for like 8 years now. the game is most likely dead. your "status" as a player is more important than your skill or your personality like i dont know who it exactly was and who told me it but giving cheaters a second chance started with some guy hacking and i think it was coolguy (correct me if im wrong) giving him a second chance and since then if you hack it didnt matter because you'd get a second chance, also because of that the community got "paranoid" of the opponent hacking just because he got lucky. there are so many people in this game that cheated and people know about it but wont tell anything because they are friends or whatever but when as example Saylar got caught people went crazy. i know as a fact that these people cheat or used to cheat: shock (jap) ,jeff, mikey, xander(lol) and so on there are many more that i count in this but i cant be bothered and i feel like im "destroying" some people lifes, because whenever i check twitter or the mkw wimmfii page i see the same people online (jeff, dugo etc) not to mention tk who is writting poems and essays when losing a war and when he tries to get that extra 10 pts from something to win the war lmao, its just sad that people spend their lifes/youth behind a tv and a pc. it annoys me in the community that people like jeff talk the biggest shit behind people backs and im pretty sure if they arent retarded enough they know it but when random person x says "hes stupid" people hate him even tho he didnt really offend anybody.i see people showing totally stupid and hypocritical behavior regularly. people like chloe(even tho i like her as a person) talk shit all the time about others but then when they get personally insulted they act as if its some tragedy featuring them as the primary hero. it actually amazes me and disgusts me how people show such apalling behavior on both a small and large scale. i dont get how any of you act so tough online but would probably get crushed to pulp in real life if you ever tried to talk shit about people.there are some good people in the community but unfortunately the swarm of rambunctious and stupid people totally drown out any postive aspects of the forums or discord/skype.there are atleast 100 other things that i could mention but it would be too much. its weird to write this, its like a goodbye to the community from a game that changed me as a person and i have so many memories on this game. this is the only video game that i played competitive and it means alot for me. for all the people that want to stay contact with me i have no problem to write my snapchat name down or whatsoever because of the good memories of this game. im sorry that i mentioned the names above but these people came in my mind. i know that i will get alot of hate and all the stuff but i dont really care these are just my opinions. to the admins of this site, i know you will delete this asap or lock the thread but i would be happy if as many people as possible see this. ( sorry for the bad grammar and english)

-sayn

Michael, c, Espada and 6 others like this.
  6. Countess

Countess <3

Team:
    Untouchables
    Switch FC:
    SW-3075-7812-3228
    Wiimmfi FC:
    2152-1831-0015

x, Michael, lina and 5 others like this.
  7. Sane

Sane

at this point everyone is here to just enjoy the game
    always gonna be problems but i think the pros of the community outweigh the cons
    also blindly accusing people of hacking lmfao really

sorry but this just doesnt fit into how the community works and operates now and not a lot is going to change, we all play to enjoy the game :blackalien:

Michael, Espada, Arrow. and 5 others like this.
  8. luke

luke vision of excellence

Team:
    Rookie's Dictatorship
    is that a challenge

Michael, Samuel, KP♪ and 9 others like this.
  9. Sayn

Sayn

think whatever you want but its not only me thinking that its the vast majority, but what i can tell you is that the people that think it wont tell you because they are scared to open their mouth, its been like that for ever
    idk what to say just that you are prob the kind of person to play this game for another 10 years and ye you know the rest.

10. mine

mine The libero

ok see you next week

Typhoon, Michael, Samuel and 10 others like this.
  11. Lulumon

Lulumon (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Team:
    Charged Brigade
    Merry christmas

Michael and ~Maidvelia❤~ like this.
  12. Sayn

Sayn

"blindly" shock said he never had hbc before but posted on twitter a pictures few years ago of him having hbc and since a few month he starts scoring well with bad lines, is this a coincidence? i used to play alot with jeff and he hacked in a war while calling with me lmao and all of his friends know (ryuga tobi etc) and mikey, someone who i can trust told me that he used to hack to get banned or whatever to get rid of his addiciton to the game

13. Sayn

Sayn

i dont even know where my wii is rn and i dont really plan to find it for the rest of my life.

i know that nearly everybody is against me because im saiyng the truth and offending many people but its the truth.

14. TK64

TK64

Team:
    ωZ
    Yeah sorry man my post was kind of mean, I edited it. It is truly unfortunate that the "vast majority" is too scared to say what they think about me, I must be pretty intimidating! It also definitely is not ironic at all that you talk about me writing "poems and essays" after results posts, and then proceed to make a giant dissertation as you "leave the community", talking shit about plenty of people and making things up on the spot in the process. Well, at least you don't occasionally write a sentence or two under a war table. Farewell!

15. Sayn

Sayn

also i expected to get a lot of hate from crusher and gang because those people are the people that spend their lifes playing this game and will never move on

Michael, Tyler and rcs like this.
  16. Sane

Sane

doesn't seem like a valid reason at all really, 'bad lines' is kind of salt for them screwing you over at some point lol
    unless you have hard proof it's just a rumor sorry

Espada likes this.
  17. Harm

Harm Jupiter Drive

tis the season for a "the community" thread

merry christmas

Michael, Bob, Dragon and 5 others like this.
  18. rcs

rcs ResidentSleeper

Team:
    Va

Michael, Samuel, iDaylon and 6 others like this.
  19. Futile

Futile

Team:
    Mo // znκ
    didnt realize that an opinion was the truth

also you're calling people pathetic for still playing this game yet you probably took approximately 20 minutes to write this post to call said people pathetic for still playing this game

iDaylon, King and Sane like this.
  20. Libby

Libby

Team:
    Mo, Dαιsγ
    mate, you've just made a thread saying how nice it is to quit this game and how you're superior..?

21. Tzuzu

Tzuzu 美月

Team:
    tl;dr FUCK the community! bye, but i'm not gone

later nerd

Sayan and Teeples like this.
  22. Killua

Killua

the irony of this post.

even with the amount of people trolling you on this thread right now I guarantee many more are doing so in their clan chats. see you around!

23. Sayn

Sayn

http://prnt.sc/ccoap5
    http://prnt.sc/ccobac

24. hhqe

hhqe

good bye!

Tzuzu likes this.
  25. Sayn

Sayn

i know that people are trolling me and i expected prob. nothing else. as for now i wont play this game and i can bet for any money you want i wont play any mkw in 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.