1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Division Admin Jaggy (Accepted)

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by Jaggy, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaggy

Jaggy WL Staff

• WL Staff
    Team:
    Jiro Jihad
    Position Applying for: Division Admin

Past Experiences:
    None yet, but would like to start.
    Wiimmfi League Seasons 8, 9, 10 and 12 participant.

Why you should be on Staff?
    I believe that I am capable of being a competent and consistent division admin. Despite the fact that part of being a division admin only requires basic math, I am very good at math, as it has been my strongest subject in school. I got A's in my classes going up to Algebra 2 Trig, and got a B's and C's in AP Statistics. I also am one to make sure I have done everything correctly, double checking and even triple checking what I have put in to make sure I have entered sufficient information. I am experienced with making tables, and I am knowledgeable about the WL rules and the gray areas in terms of rules. Furthermore, I am proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets. I would, however, require a bit of teaching for the Division Admin role as I have not had any experience prior to this. Another reason why I feel like I am fit for the role is activity. I am currently very active in Mario Kart Wii. I play a couple of hours a day in wars and mogis, and I have even done some tables for Vito's lounge without being a reporter. I have lots of free time, and I would be willing to use some of that free time to do Division Admin duties, that I not only feel I would be capable of doing, but would actually enjoy doing as well. Finally, I want to lead by example. I want to be someone that people can respect and trust to do the job. I want to make the league experience a great one.

Contact Info: Jaggy#5657

Thank you. :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Crowe, iDaylon, nix and 5 others like this.
  2. SiKH

SiKH

Team:
    JJ
    He also goes to the bank, so he's also smart with money in his banking account :)

Krypta likes this.
  3. Vettel

Vettel

• Founding Member
    go jaggy

4. Jaggy

Jaggy WL Staff

• WL Staff
    Team:
    Jiro Jihad
    Bump. :p

5. Jaggy

Jaggy WL Staff

• WL Staff
    Team:
    Jiro Jihad
    Bumping with registration admin duty as well. Division Admin is my preferred position, but would be willing to be a Registration Admin if needed.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  6. iDaylon

iDaylon サイコパス WL Staff World Cup Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    Team:
    JJ
    Go Jaggy!

7. Vettel

Vettel