1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Verdict of the D1 Final ✔

Discussion in 'Season 6' started by Stunky, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stunky

Stunky Tom | Stunky Staff Member WL Staff World Cup Staff

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    Switch FC:
    SW-2658-1230-8324
    Wiimmfi FC:
    2237-2605-0050
    The final was originally played near to 2 weeks ago, but unfortunately at the time invalid conditionals occurred from a player and whereas it was minor, there was an eventual verdict of a -150 for the instance, since there was always a really minor possibility that cheats could have been loaded.

Last weekend, when the verdict was finally met, Relapse said that they would be willing to play a decider if Charged Brigade Gold accepted. Unfortunately, disagreements occurred, and whereas the deadline to play the match was meant to be Sunday, Relapse have now informed us that they have no interest in allowing a rematch to occur (due to the disagreements that occurred).

Whereas yesterday council did ask me to wait in case a resolution could be met, this clearly will not occur, and I have been informed by KD that the final is over, and the win should be given to Relapse.

Again, apologies for such indecisive moments from the CSL staff, and apologies for the inconveniences that it may have caused.

me, Sapphire, xJownage and 14 others like this.
  2. Jake

Jake I love Meganium

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Black & White
    Nah but for real can you guys stop reporting this.

Xandzr, Simon., Sapphire and 12 others like this.
  3. Jake

Jake I love Meganium

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Black & White
    Hey there gang, your friendly neighborhood admin here. Just stopping by to seriously say one last time to stop reporting this. This is your last warning. The results are not going to change. Get over it.

Also, if your name is @Jeff and you continue to report this, you will pay the price for it.

Xandzr, Yui, Agger and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.