1. We have moved to a new website: https://mariokartboards.com/ This website will be in a read-only state until October 31, 2018. After this date, mkboards will be deleted and it will become a simply redirect to https://mariokartboards.com/

Defamatory messages

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Ryou Chan, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryou Chan

Ryou Chan

Team:
    KG
    So, since you seems love apply your rule for a NSFW, you could apply your rules for these defamatory messages or are you waiting someone of my team to kill himself to actually get how hard these messages are ? Harder than a NSFW deleted few minutes after by his author.
    To explain the story, the first screen has been posted in a result thread in WL this season (W1 GT vs NV) and got deleted by a staff member after i did report it. The second one was on BC chat few minutes later. The author didn't get anything still.

"I wonder who deleted my message on the thread"

I wanted keep that private but since pming doesn't do anything, i'm gonna just make a thread.
    Let's just see what kind of decision you'll make for this one, if a self deleted NSFW meme is worse than non deleted defamatories (i smell a little warning incoming for these messages...). Or maybe you'll just power abuse and delete the thread. I'm not threating, i've already lost at this if i do. I'm just asking for a kind of justice.

Edit : adding a new interesting screen about how Night is trying to lie

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Typhoon and xNight like this.
  2. Mat

Mat

Team:
    υτ
    allez ryou

3. xNight

xNight

Team:
    NV
    c'est moi qui l'a delete mais bon :roflmao:

BoomerZBear likes this.
  4. Power

Power mec

Team:
    JBZZ
  5. Blackheart

Blackheart

Team:
    ΞR7★
    Kids on the internet.. thats how the internet is and will be Adapt just ignore them lol

BoomerZBear, Typhoon, Akiyo and 2 others like this.
  6. TheKoopaGuy

TheKoopaGuy

Team:
    LVP
    Switch FC:
    7096-8522-9999
    Wiimmfi FC:
    1122-6945-3610
    ok mais pk

7. Ryou Chan

Ryou Chan

Team:
    KG
    Bump,

I wonder why you are actually closing your eyes on this kind of thing.

8. Blackheart

Blackheart

Team:
    ΞR7★

9. nesta

nesta

Team:
    Crossfire Vendetta
    How do I do this on desktop?

10. Blackheart

Blackheart

Team:
    ΞR7★
    Unplug ur monitor and throw it far away

BoomerZBear likes this.
  11. BoomerZBear

BoomerZBear

Team:
    aN, Wa, AM
    Wiimmfi FC:
    1593-4209-3300
    Amazing lifehack there!

12. Fzerowii

Fzerowii

I want to help I just don’t fully understand what’s going on

Xiro and BoomerZBear like this.
  13. BoomerZBear

BoomerZBear

Team:
    aN, Wa, AM
    Wiimmfi FC:
    1593-4209-3300
    You know, if possible, one could just go outside for a while if the weather's nice, with no computer or phone... :cool: Problem solved.

Blackheart likes this.
  14. D!ddy Manz

D!ddy Manz

Team:
    None.
    Oh what a shame, you're getting memed and told to kill yourself. Mate, I've been through a ton of drama and also have been baited by the LEADER of 4DR, I'm still here aren't I? Grow some balls, stop being a weak victim. People get memed and told to kill themselves (lost count how many times people have told me to), deal with it. There are people out there who are legitimately put under so much stress just to survive and feed their families, and people who are having legitimately awful things happening to them, and actually do feel suicidal, and you're complaining about being memed and told to kill yourself? What has the world come to? Also, "someone of my team to kill himself" If someone actually kills themselves over MK then they are pathetic.

In other words, there's nothing anybody can or will do about it, either ignore it and block them off of whatever forms of communication you use, confront/fight them or acknowledge (if applicable) that they are actually right and that you just can't take criticism. There's nothing else that can be done. Gandhi didn't get what he wanted by crying about people calling him a poopyhead, he ignored them and carried on, and look where that got him, in the end he (kind of) got what he wanted.

~Maidvelia❤~ and xNight like this.
  15. Futile

Futile

Team:
    Mo // znκ
    thank you for the wise words, d!ddy manz

16. Akiyo

Akiyo baby luigi > mkw

Team:
    Gravity Team
    That’s not the problem, but btw, don’t reply if it’s for saying things like that

Quinten likes this.
  17. D!ddy Manz

D!ddy Manz

Team:
    None.
    Have you even read the OP? That's clearly the problem, being memed and told to kill themselves is literally what the OPer complained about. All he cites is someone saying his entire team is crap and is going to get ran over by a truck but that's not exactly what the OP is complaining about. And tbh I've just said what everyone else has also said. I've really not said anything that can be considered legitimately offensive or disrespectful, I'm saying it how it is. Sorry if you don't like it but I don't sugarcoat things.

Quinten likes this.
  18. Akiyo

Akiyo baby luigi > mkw

Team:
    Gravity Team
    He doesn’t have make this thread because he got memed, so if you don’t know the story, don’t talk pla

19. Ryan.

Ryan.

not the 1st time for this dont expect something to happen

20. D!ddy Manz

D!ddy Manz

Team:
    None.
    But that's what he was complaining about, and while he didn't directly say it he alluded to being told to kill himself as well, and people telling him to die, as proven by the chat he provided. And I'm saying to him as a response to grow some balls and deal with it and trying to let him know how little of a deal this is and how much worse off some people are than him. I bet he hasn't had to deal with a lot of real-life stress for years, treated like a baby and mentalist for stuff he did two years ago, being valued for only the diagnosis he has, severe anger problems at one point, social anxiety, issues with emotional age, serious medical conditions with his dad, lots of online drama at some points, and being baited by the sociopathic leader of a clan and nearly getting the police involved at one point. I'm not saying I'm the worst off person, there are people who have it a lot worse than me, but me and other people go through and have gone through much harder and more serious issues than he has. I've been through all the stuff I listed, I never made threads crying about it, I solved most of the problems I listed by myself. A couple I had to enlist the help of others to sort out, and others are still ongoing.

In other words, I'm telling him to grow up and stop crying about a game on the internet and acting as if it's actually bad and is harassment. He has to either ignore it and block it or sort it out himself, people can't do everything for him and he along with a lot of people who are part of his generation need to learn that.

21. D!ddy Manz

D!ddy Manz

Team:
    None.
    Sorry, I don't mean to spam/double post, but

This is being ignored because it's not a real issue. All that's going on is that you've been told that your team is a pile of shit and that they are all going to die through suicide or otherwise, from how I see it almost metaphorically and/or as a hyperbole. I'm sorry if you're so self-centred that you can't see it like this, but this happens every day on the internet, it's not important or serious, it's someone telling you that your team is garbage and a waste of time, I can't verify if that is true or not. If you and your fellow clan-members were getting constant PMs or emails giving you the worst abuse you have ever received, threatening to hack you and/or giving you violence and/or death threats non-stop then it would be a bit different as that is actual harassment and threats of assault and murder, but that's not the case. If what you're experiencing was actually classified as harassment and cyber crime then me along with many others would be in serious legal trouble by now (I have said things to some people that are way worse than what you've received). I could go on repeating the same point but I'm sure you get the message.

22. Akiyo

Akiyo baby luigi > mkw

Team:
    Gravity Team
    I don’t read what you write, but the problem is that these messages has been written on the forum, and those kind of message aren’t acceptable on the forum. Our leader have been banned from the forum for something less important as that.. but btw, when I tell you that what he said isnt the problem, it’s that it’s not the problem, so trust me..

23. D!ddy Manz

D!ddy Manz

Team:
    None.
    But it wasn't said on the forum. That's another reason why it's not a forum issue. If "Night" posted that on the forum then they would be liable to consequences on the forum. But they posted that on Discord, where there aren't any rules of the sort, I'm guessing anyway otherwise something would be done about it.

Tbh, kind of irrelevant but I wouldn't even class this as a problem. If I had my own forum this wouldn't be covered by any kind of rule whatsoever. If it kept happening over and over again then clearly something needs to be done and obviously if they are at each other's throats saying 'I'm going to come to your fucking house and kill you in your fucking sleep' then that's different, but this isn't a problem imo.

What is the problem then? It looked like you were saying the OP was saying something else was the problem? Also, how did the leader get banned? Sounds interesting...

24. Akiyo

Akiyo baby luigi > mkw

Team:
    Gravity Team
    He post this on the forum, look at the screen of Ryou

25. D!ddy Manz

D!ddy Manz

Team:
    None.
    No, they are of a chat on Discord.

I'm guessing since it happened twice the reposting of my comment is deliberate in support of it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.