1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

CSL Season 6 - Final Standings Predictions

Discussion in 'Season 6' started by ace, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Knee

Knee D7 Runner at my best

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Untouchables
    Bobby, Because i haven't been in ut enough i'm in ut 2. like ut 2 is basically all the trialers

2. Nact

Nact

• Founding Member
    Shut up, dont talk shit about aaron or i will 60d u scrub D1 Nemesis

Knee and Nemesis like this.
  3. Ryan921

Ryan921

shut up dummy ill 60wned you and post on youtube HD27p quality

Nact likes this.
  4. luke

luke vision of excellence

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rookie's Dictatorship
    forward note: i am making some assumptions, they will be noted in my comments

division one:
    charged gold
    wollywogz
    relapse
    berserk
    charged silver
    energy

*another one* predicting gold to win *another one* how unique. cbg was already a clear #1 and with akane returning another 10-0 looks likely. i wouldnt be surprised to see them go with derick trolling for home matches either. wollywogz and relapse are fairly equal, i dont know why people think "there is a huge gap between cbg and wz and the rest" the huge gap is actually just cbg to the rest. anyway wz1 gets jax back, and i assume kayla will be playing a lot otherwise she wouldnt have transferred from friend?z2 so im guessing a lu of tk cool jax anx and doubie, which is indisputably a far cry from cbg. im not going to comment much on relapse because itll just be biased horseshit but i expect us to do reasonably well. im not sure how to feel about berserk, on paper its very strong but there isnt much fallback with only 8 people. they won apace so theyve shown they can play well, but im not sure how long that will last, my question mark on them is chemistry. for charged silver im assuming wally will stay with them, giving me a lu of kyon feysal cam wally and viraith. again, pretty good on paper but they didnt do so hot in d2 last season so i have a question mark over them. and as for energy, theyre a long way from the rest. this is the inspire of season 6, which really belongs in division 1.5 but hey sucks for you. so far as i can see nrgs entire gameplan revolves around feeding fox and that just wont work here, fox is good but hes no crash. and crash doesnt even get fed half as hard. law of averages says they'll probably pick up a win, my guess is it will be vs silver or berserk but hey who knows. maybe theyll prove me horribly wrong.

d1 mvp: crash, outside chances for akane tk and fox

division two:
    u kings
    gun
    bz2
    nrg
    av
    ut

i assume uk gets jeff, if not i still think they will finish t2. joe,toobi,eagle,neon,niko,pryze etcetc. its like a mashup of unik and wec with a few others, pretty solid team. gun arguably has a stronger roster, mainly because of yozora and zinou, but im assuming they wont be playing 10/10. still a good roster outside of those 2, and it doesnt rely on a single person which is the main reason i have them ahead of bz2. moving onto them, im still debating if i should even have them this high as its essentially how hard can shawn carry. im assuming tekken will play most matches, but if not they could well drop to 5/6. the other NRG roster has a shit load of people but im assuming they will rarely play, if at all. my main lu is something like oliver ben tom sean alex, so unless oliver turns on whatever bullshit cheats he uses during mogis i dont have them doing that well, sorry guys. Avail is another team with a very strong roster but practically a very average lu. if they happen to turn up an lu like dave zoan negens frenchy and ballin then d2 is well and truly fucked, but i suspect the odds of that are very slim. i also suspect im not giving them enough credit and will be proved wrong, but that remains to be seen. ut gets my wooden spoon for d2, and just like nrg d1 i expect them to go 1-9 or 2-8. i just dont see the lu here. this divison can have massive swings depending on who brings what lu, so im probably going to end up terribly wrong

mvp: jeff by about 10 pts, if he plays for gold then toobi/lewua/shawn. dave can if he plays enough gps, outside shot of oliver if he can transfer his mogi magic to 5v5

divison three:
    forza italia
    friend?z2
    anarchy
    quintessence
    survivors
    clan thunder

flip a coin, heads is italia tails is friend?z. theres your d3 winner. BA are annoying as shit to play against and i think that is what makes them do well here. i have them ahead of wz2 because they were 1st team i read on the op list and figured sure why not. dugo and rambo are both strong players on the wiim, mystery should do well and now ft jamie i think they will edge out wz2. speaking of whom, they are a lot worse this season. jas for jax isnt a bad trade by any means, jas is very good but whos going to give him a hand? as far as i understand, quinn and kuzan wont even be showing up this season, so the question is how hard can jas carry? maybe hell get some help from kylewhiteguy, im not sure. i have qnt ahead of su on the basis solar and goomba play 10/10, and that they can meme elson hard enough that he gets mad. in all seriousness, losing lachie blows for them and they could drop down to 5th if things dont go their way. on the survivors, hello my old friend. no trippy is about the same as no lachie for qnt, but the difference here is trippy is still in the div and hes probably the 2nd best runner. Su have no real running presence so theyll need to rely on good shocks and a lot of blues, which is never a good thing to rely on. trading alpha for trippy was not a good one, but maybe they can make it work. anarchy is next up, trippy and aaron should be enough to get them 3rd, maybe even 2nd. i have no idea what their go to lu will be, but assuming trippy and aaron play about 16 weeks between them they should be fine. clan thunder: unless thomas the alt makes a return, i dont expect much. as far as i can see its a throwback team of inactives with 4vex and FL Xeno. i may not question his position as division admin but i question his prowess as a player

mvp: jascol windia, outside shot: trippy,blade

division4:
    moi
    U
    mw
    mt
    EXO
    PHX

i have no fucking idea. all i can really say here is ruby is about sixty seven times better than anyone else [as far as im aware]. tossup between U and mw, bounty is a very nice addiction to their squad. the other 3 is basically guesswork so no comment.

mvp: ruby

custom tracks:
    relapse
    twitch emotes
    yowndrift
    friend?z
    survivors
    gun

at this point it shouldnt be bias, re 10-0. maybe 9-1 or even 8-2, since TE basically got all of FL added on to the roster so theres a strong possibility of us dropping matches, especially since people like me will be playing. i have y_ ahead of wz purely because y_ know the tracks. wz has a very good roster and depending on how fast they learn tracks they could even end up 2nd. Su has a fairly small roster, no notable ct players and i predict they will get passed by wz once they learn the tracks. GUN is similar to wz, good roster but dont know the tracks. i have them last this season, i suspect they will pick up the cts much slower than wz, but if they continue next season they could do pretty well

mvp: xander/proto/andy/viper

thnk4read

merc, Goomba, Proto and 14 others like this.
  5. Simon.

Simon.

damn son right in the feels

6. Ben.

Ben.

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Quinτessence
    Literally the best thing I've read all year.

Typhoon likes this.
  7. Knee

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Untouchables
    Actually sal told me that i can't play in ut 1 because i haven't been in the clan long enough. Please don't make me go off on a 12 year old on a public forum.

Nemesis and Effect like this.
  8. c

c

• MKBoards Supporter
    the funny part is that you took that comment seriously :(

Nemesis likes this.
  9. Knee

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Untouchables
    tired of his trolling shit, its childish and annoying

merc, Nemesis, Kirito/Ty and 3 others like this.
  10. CJ

CJ

Team:
    Flow
    The essay is rl

11. Nact

Nact

• Founding Member
    My post got deleted, :( mkboards is against my minecraft server, superkai64 is gonna be mad.

12. Shinobi

Shinobi

• Founding Member
    Division 1: Shock

1) Charged Brigade Gold
    2) WollywogZ
    3) Relapse
    4) Berserk
    5) Charged Brigade Silver
    6) Nuclear Energy

Division 2: Bullet Bill

1) Shawnmowers
    2) Avail
    3) Team GUN
    4) Untouchables
    5) Underground Kings
    6) Kinetic Energy

Division 3: Blue Shell

1) Battle Alliance
    2) WollywogZ 2
    3) Untouchables 2
    4) Clan Thunder
    5) Quintessence
    6) The Sodiumers

Custom Track Division: Mega Mushroom

1) Relapse
    2) Twitch Emotes
    3) Yowndrift
    4) WollywogZ
    5) Team GUN
    6) The Sodiumers

13. xSpade24

xSpade24

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mτ - Mulτιvεrsε
    D1

wZ
    cBg
    RE
    Bz
    NRG
    cBs

D2

Bz
    uk
    Av
    GUN
    NRG
    ut

D3

wZ
    ut
    Ct
    BA
    Qnt
    Su

D4

U
    moi
    mw
    EXO
    PHX
    Mt (can't judge myself)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  14. c

c

• MKBoards Supporter

Typhoon likes this.
  15. adagify

adagify animal.

• MKBoards Supporter
    Charged Brigade Gold
    Relapse
    WollywogZ
    Charged Brigade Silver
    Berserk
    Nuclear Energy

Avail
    Unt0uchables
    Berserk “Shawnmowers”
    Team GUN
    Kinetic Energy
    Underground Kings

WollywogZ
    Battle Alliance
    Unt0uchables “Anarchy”
    Quintessence
    The Sodiumers
    Clan Thunder

Division 4: Red Shell
    Unbroken
    moi
    Midnight Wasps
    Explorers of Time
    Multiverse
    Legendary Phoenix

Relapse
    Twitch Emotes
    Yowndrift
    The Sodiumers
    WollywogZ
    Team GUN

merc and ~Maidvelia❤~ like this.
  16. Futile

Futile

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mo // znκ

cBGold
    wZ
    RE
    Bz
    NRG
    cBSilver

I don't know too much about D1 but from what I do know, cB can easily win this division. Bz, wZ, and RE could easily be interchangeable, since I know RE can easily put up a fight, and they might be able to pull off first. Bz is basically Zt from last season, and I'm not completely sure how well they will manage in D1, but I can expect them to surprise many people. cB Silver could win some matches vs weaker teams, but obviously its a second team, so its not supposed to be the best players from cB. NRG could be placed somewhere in third or fourth as well.

ut1
    Shawnmowers
    GUN
    Av
    uk
    NRG

This division could go in anyones favor. I'm putting ut1 first because I know they can win vs all of these clans if they have an optimal lineup. None of these teams are really worse than the others, so this should be a close division.

BA
    wZ2
    ut2
    Ct
    Qnt
    Su

BA can pull off a win here as long as they dont get pooped on. They got some new players that could help them out a lot. We've seen the potential of wZ2 last season, but I expect them to have a harder time since they lost Jax, Kayla, etc. ut2 can easily surprise since they gained Trippy and Aaron recently, but A lot of ut2 is new members and trialers so they may not have the right chemistry as a team yet. I don't know anything about Ct. Qnt has potential here, but thats assuming they could bring their best LU every week, which may or may not happen. Su is an easy last since we have no running presence, as luke said, so we will unfortunately have to rely on shock to win.

moi
    U
    EXO
    mw
    Phoenix
    Mt

ruby OP, nuff said. U has a decent lineup this season for D4, so they may be able to get first. EXO can pull out wins if they have an optimal LU from what ive seen, but if not they may be outclassed. If mw gets a lineup every week they can easily pull off a top 3 spot, and maybe better. I don't know anything about legendary pheonix, and I feel like Mt doesn't have the several strong players that the other clans have, so I'm going to put them last. soz :(

RE
    TE
    y_
    wZ
    GUN
    Su

RE will win easily as seen last season. TE gained a lot of good players since FL dropped out, so they can easily pull off second and may put up a fight vs RE. y_ is a solid team compared to the other three, so third place should be easy for them. wZ and GUN are relatively new to CT's from what I know, but hopefully they can learn :) Su has no good CT players so we will get mollywopped.

Typhoon and Simon. like this.
  17. Monferno

Monferno

• Founding Member
    Team:
    ARC | βλ

WollywogZ 1
    Charged Brigade Gold
    Relapse
    Berserk 1
    Charged Brigade Silver
    Nuclear Energy
    This gold is getting old so i think wZ can win Divi 1 this time the rest is just my feeling

Underground Kings
    Avail
    Team GUN
    Berserk “Shawnmowers” 2
    Untouchables
    Kinetic Energy
    just guessing close division

Battle Alliance aka No Surrender 2
    WollywogZ 2
    Unt0uchables “Anarchy” 2
    Quintessence
    The Sodiumers
    Clan Thunder
    n§ 2 gonna have this imo :)

moi
    Unbroken
    Midnight Wasps
    Multiverse
    Explorers of Time
    Legendary Phoenix
    i swear Ruby didn't payed do predict this :guru:

Team GUN
    Relapse
    The Sodiumers
    Twitch Emotes
    WollywogZ
    Yowndrift

Dugo likes this.
  18. Simon.

Simon.

Division 1:
    Charged Brigade Gold
    WollywogZ 1
    Relapse
    Berserk 1
    Charged Brigade Silver
    Nuclear Energy

The top 4 teams are all interchangeable. I don't feel as though Berserk will be able to get first, but definitely a potential second. Relapse, WollywogZ and Charged Brigade could all win (don't think it will necessarily be as much of a whitewash as people expect, because item luck > all). NRG are seriously out of their depth, and their only chance for a few points this season is from Charged Brigade Silver who, with their best LU, should still be able to wipe the floor of them pretty easily. Charged Brigade Silver could also cause a couple of upsets this season, so don't be surprised if they end up higher than 5th.

Division 2:
    Berserk “Shawnmowers” 2
    Team GUN
    Avail
    Undergroud Kings
    Kinetic Energy
    Unt0uchables 1

Underground Kings won't be as negatively impacted by a lack of Jeff as people think. They still have a lot of strong players there, and seem to have a good chemistry, and could definitely be the dark horse of this division. Wouldn't be surprised to see them get first quite honestly. Team GUN are very Line-Up dependant, hopefully they can field Zinou and Yozora regularly or else I doubt they're gonna be able to finish higher than 3rd. Avail have good chemistry and good players, and could definitely cause a few upsets this season. I don't see Unt0uchables or NRG going anywhere in this division, and will likely only be able to get some points from one another. Will be a contest between those two for 5th place.

Division 3:
    WollywogZ 2
    Battle Alliance
    Unt0uchables "Anarchy" 2
    Clan Thunder
    Quintessence
    The Sodiumers

Regardless of who WollywogZ lost, names like Jascol and Quinn aren't gonna have too much trouble in this division. Eirik's trolling is OP, so I somewhat doubt that WollywogZ are gonna be failing to win a single home match this season. That's why I put them above Battle Alliance, who I literally know nothing about (is it me or is everyone overrating them???) except for the fact that they have good chemistry, and a decent bagger. Unt0uchables 2 are okay, could easily get beaten by anyone in this division, but could also easily beat anyone in this division, so they could easily do better or worse than my prediction. Clan Thunder look solid, nothing special. Quintessence's best LU could potentially beat anyone in this division, despite losing Lachie, so they could do better than 5th. The Sodiumers have great chemistry, and our best Line-Up could beat anyone in this division but... meh, idk. Somewhat doubt us doing very well. We'll see.

Division 4:
    moi
    Unbroken
    Midnight Wasps
    Multiverse
    Explorers of Time
    Legendary Phoenix

Ruby OP. 'Nuff said. Unbroken have a good D4 LU this season, and Midnight Wasps could do better than expected. EXO are gonna be completely reliant upon Luke who, like Ruby, will be aiming for the MVP this season (although I highly doubt Luke will beat Ruby). I don't think Luke on his own will be enough for EXO to do well. Multiverse have an abundance of players, so could do okay-ish with their best LUs. Wouldn't be surprised to see them come lower than 4th though. Know nothing about Legendary Phoenix, so I have no idea how well they're gonna do. Put them last for that reason, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Custom Track Division:
    Relapse
    Twitch Emotes
    Yowndrift
    The Sodiumers
    WollywogZ
    Team GUN

Relapse gonna smash it, even the few FL people transferring to TE won't be enough for them to win, although they should have a comfortable second. Yowndrift could easily lose to Su, although unlikely, so I put Yowndrift above Su for now. I have no idea how good GUN and wZ are, I'm assuming they're just doing this division 'cause why not? If they all turn out to be amazing CT players then... well shit.

Good Luck everyone.

19. Oliver

Oliver

• Founding Member
    Team:
    cat

WollywogZ 1
    Charged Brigade Gold
    Relapse
    Berserk 1
    Nuclear Energy
    Charged Brigade Silver
    MVP: TK64/Killua/rusoX

Obvious top 2, however I feel like RE and Bz have the ability to surprise us. I'd like to see Nuclear do well but I think they'll end up competing in bottom 3.

Berserk “Shawnmowers” 2
    Avail
    Team GUN
    Unt0uchables 1
    Kinetic Energy
    Underground Kings
    MVP: Zinou/Lewua/Shawn/Dave

I feel like there's a gap between the best 3 teams and worst 3 in this division. Av and GUN need to keep their best players (Dave, Ballin, Zinou) available or they will drop silly points. ut = better than people think. I can sort of see uk either doing really well, or doing badly and dropping from the league early on.

WollywogZ 2
    Battle Alliance
    The Sodiumers
    Unt0uchables “Anarchy” 2
    Clan Thunder
    Quintessence
    MVP: Jas/Dugo

I don't know too much about the players in this division. wZ2 and BA have great communication along with good players, I believe Su don't have some of their best players this season, if they do, they could win the div. I don't really know who's in ut2 or Ct.

Explorers of Time
    moi
    Unbroken
    Midnight Wasps
    Legendary Phoenix
    Multiverse
    MVP: Sabby/ruby

I believe in EXO!
    in all seriousness I don't really know anything about the bottom 3 teams. moi will probably take the div but I'd love to see exo have a chance.

Relapse
    Twitch Emotes
    WollywogZ
    The Sodiumers
    Team GUN
    Yowndrift
    MVP: Xander/Viper
    Apologies if these predictions are terrible, all I know is RE are like CT robots, Twitch Emotes have experience. I have no idea how good wZ, or GUN are at CTs but if they're anything like they are in regs they could easily get 2nd. Yowndrift I know nothing about (sorry)

Savannah and Barney like this.
  20. christan

christan

Team:
    aboob
    no.

21. Lira

Lira

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    I guess NO ONE reads anything, but Quinn can only play one match due to being at school. This year is literally JaS and friends, also I saw some people saying we had Kuzan, hes literally dead.

22. TK64

TK64

• Founding Member
    Team:
    ωZ
    nah eiriktv is gonna go banana shit

CJ, King, c and 1 other person like this.
  23. Lira

Lira

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    SUPER SAYIAN GOD TROLL novaktv eiriktv endgametv splatoontv

24. c

c

• MKBoards Supporter
    xnovakk no hack

Simon. and Nemesis like this.
  25. crash

crash Must obey Hawk