1. For the foreseeable future, this website will be in a read-only state. Please visit https://mariokartboards.com/ for our new domain.

Country Community Subforums

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by STYRO, Feb 19, 2017.

?

Should there be a Country Community Subforum ?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  1. STYRO

STYRO Banned ;_;

• Banned
    And i've also got another (great ?) idea lol :D

Is it possible to make country subforums on mkboards ?

Since mkb is the most watched non nintendo mk site i think there are many people from all over the world who are registered on that site.
    But i think many of them can not speak proper english. (like me)

So i think it would be cool to make a section for every country that only can see (for example german players they have to get invited by the mod of the subforum) where they can speak in their native language to organize for example their national team, time trials and get better connected to the site.

Since our german mk page is dead like hell (can't speak for other countrys) i think this is a good idea to get more activity in the scene.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. Eric

Eric

Team:
    Play It Loud!
    Switch FC:
    0022-0027-5937
    Literally the last thing this website needs is more sub-forums. It's already a pain in the ass to navigate.

Tzuzu, laki and Typhoon like this.
  3. Rookie

Rookie

Team:
    HD
    Well if MK competitions were an in person kind of ordeal like smash, I could kind of see something like this being useful. Maybe it would have some uses, but probably only for some European countries that actually have a large playerbase concentrated in a small area. Still not sure on this though.

4. Rush

Rush Aogiri Tree

Team:
    Untouchables
    Unfortunately I don't think a sub forum will be implemented for all different nationalities, however, There are many great people who are taking their time into translating the site. Many non-english native speakers will be able to interact with forums a lot easier.

You are also free to speak whatever language you want on the site. :thumbsup: