1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

[Bracket A] HD 364 - 332 WEC

Discussion in 'Bracket Results' started by Rookie, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Rookie

Rookie

• Founding Member
    Team:
    HD

ggs

2. Aplex

Aplex

Team:
    Wii Elite Clan
  3. Nizer

Nizer Defiant Hero

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    WEC
    GGs HD and good luck for the rest! You played better and wanted it more today.

Still wondering though why HD ended up hosting the war in the end when we were already declared hosts. What the reps on our team told the rest of us sounded like there was no good reasoning and no backing by the rules for the decision whatsoever other than that HD complained and our reps didn't bother to complain as well because they preferred playing instead of arguing over it for days. So yeah... why?

4. Dragmirejr

Dragmirejr Always keep an open mind! World Cup Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • World Cup Staff
    Team:
    Arcadia
    We've told every team asking trough this hole bracket that top team hosts. So it was to keep consistant with that since we didn't figure out a rule for that ahead which is our bad.

5. Nizer

Nizer Defiant Hero

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    WEC
    That makes the 4th different staff answer to the same question I've read today, would be nice if next time the first one was the correct one. Thanks for clarifying and sorry for my confusion.

6. Sergeant Guy

Sergeant Guy

Team:
    not svc
    the hosting team gets no advantage whatsoever in this game, no need to complain, the person with the best net should always host

7. Rookie

Rookie

• Founding Member
    Team:
    HD
    I'm not certain where you guys got the idea that we were complaining, I asked because I genuinely didn't know. I'm not sure where you guys got the idea that your reps said we were also, because Robin didn't have an idea either when we were setting up the match with me either.

I thought you guys were hosting at first because we had hosted in winners, but that was actually just me confusing a match in Amplify vs Hc where we hosted and wasn't sure if we did at first with this one. I think it makes sense that we host since the top team as always hosted, which is why you guys hosted in the winners match I believe. Hope this clears everything up