1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Boshi

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Boshi, May 13, 2017.

1. Boshi

Boshi ZMonfi & ZBoshi

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Blizzard
    Switch FC:
    2535-7772-1899
    • Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any): General and/or Division Admin
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff: Well, I'm around for a really long time now. I like to discuss new stuff , tell new ideas in and bring the MK8D scene forward. My past experience with WCL, IL and MKU MK8 teached me a lot and I think I did my work most the time well, though being Div Admin was always the best since I like getting into contact with new people and create the tables (got Excel now, so thats even easier since I don't have to work around it anymore). Most staff guys also should still know me.
    • Previous Experience: WCL Div Admin, IL Div Admin, IL Admin, MKU Div Admin, MKU General. For non-league experience, I was also a global mod on mkboards for a decent time and leader of various teams, currently its Adaptability as you know.
    • Activity Level: 8/10, going to be pretty active over the summer now
    • Contact information: Boshi#2165
    • Note: I know the staff search is over, but I wanted to make sure I got enough time for the staff again. Also Drag told me to post it anyways. <3

Monferno likes this.
  2. Boshi

Boshi ZMonfi & ZBoshi

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Blizzard
    Switch FC:
    2535-7772-1899
    Bump, still interested :3