1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Important !! MKBoards will be moving to a new domain. Please read this thread. for details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Athaway

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Athaway, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Athaway

Athaway

Team:
    JBZZ
    • Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any) : Mainly Div Admin, I'm also fine with Reg admin.
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff : I'm on the boards since early 2015, think I can say I'm known of majority of the people of the community and I'm in pretty good terms with everyone. I think I can be a good addition to MKU staff since I played for 2 years.
    • Previous Experience : talking about MK, I don't have much experience except running a 200cc team this season smoothly but I already organized some irl events / I alrdy helped a bit french players about rules/registrations so it shouldn't be a big deal I guess
    • Activity Level : I'd say something like 8/10 (Even if school takes a lot of time I'm able to check discord something like once every 2 hours at least) I'm p much always on discord on evenings/w-e/holidays as long as I'm awake
    • Contact information : Athaway#6875

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. Athaway

Athaway

Team:
    JBZZ
  3. Athaway

Athaway

Team:
    JBZZ
    Updated + still interested

4. Athaway