1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice

atek's thoughts on the game and the community

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Ben., Dec 24, 2016.

?

Should Atek be a Global Moderator?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Of course

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. For sure

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. Definitely

5 vote(s)
    8.6%
  5. 100%

37 vote(s)
    63.8%
  1. Ben.

Ben.

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Quinτessence
    “Vote for the future, not for the present”

You thought the day would never come that a real tough nut would join the table of global moderators, and restore law and order to this reckless community. I am posting this on Christmas Day, which is just a coincidence, as I do not intend to rival the importance of this important day with this application. Hello, my name is Atek and I am 18 years old. I am currently unemployed and still living with my parents. I do not go to school and I have financial issues, but judging by the commanders of this site in the past couple of years, it leads me to believe I have as equal opportunity as anybody else to apply for this position. Here are my resume, aims for the site, and policies that I will be putting in place if I become a moderator of Mario Kart Boards:

I started playing Mario Kart in 2010 and have become renowned as one of the better memers in the community. I established a clan which is held in high regards, not for their driving ability or teamwork, but their integrity and unity throughout the four years they have existed. They have muck on the boards, and I feel it is appropriate that each member is given powers on the boards, as I believe each one of them is capable individuals that can bring this site back to its glory days.. My friends would describe me as lazy, intolerant, hostile and uneducated, but I think otherwise, which is why I am applying for this position. I prefer to be hostile as opposed to friendly, and in consideration of the incompetence of former moderators such as @Nato , I believe I am fiti for this sort of .authority. My ego is currently higher than TrippySam’s (hard to believe), however I think it can become higher if I am accepted into moderator, and eventually administrator, of Mario Kart Boards.. I once held a position in my school’s debating team and spoke confidently at an assembly, which is why I am a valid candidate for this position. I have revolutionary ideas that meet the wants of the community, and I know I can bring this site back into prosperity.

My friend Damian (@Reno ) is a current moderator, and he knows all too well my leadership capabilities. My mum thinks I have a bright future, and I can only agree with traits like these. My preferred leadership style is a dictatorship, and history has shown that countries that have adopted this government have been very prosperous. I think that if I have all the power on this multi million dollar site, then I can put this community back on track and satisfy the wants of all players, both new and old.

My immediate policy as a moderator on Mario Kart Boards will be to ban Nato from the site, disband his clans and eliminate him, and any trace of his existence, from the community entirely. Nato is currently recognised as the king of a virtual empire, racking in a total of 11575 posts and 9067 likes. Although a longtime member of the Mario Kart community, he has caused much trouble and unrest that has divided the site’s population. He once held positions as a Time Tutor, Global Moderator and Media Staff, which is highly inappropriate for someone with poor leadership qualities. He has abused the impressionable minds of young Mario Karters and formed the clans Mp and xi, which have been destroying the boards since the site’s foundation. If I am elected a moderator, I will BAN Nato from the boards and he will exiled from the Mario Kart community for eternity, or until he decides to become a decent, respectable human being.

Similarly, I will BAN Javo (@Cold Cory ) (who is the only person to have a higher ego than me) and force him to confess his wrongdoings and selfishness that has tainted the minds of young karters. The man who reportedly dodges 12/12 shocks every war will be put to a halt, and his circle of hacking friends will be terminated. His legion of followers will all be temporarily banned and Kinetolic Gaming will be banned from the Wiimmfi Server League, and all associated tournaments. Additionally, there will only be 3 divisions in Wiimmfi League and 4 divisions in Mario Kart Universal, respectively, and I will be the Division Admin for each. I will eliminate the council and make informed decisions based on my experience and knowledge with both games, which is limited. Anyone who argues with the verdict will be ineligible to play for the following 3 weeks, under the rule of misconduct.

Similar to how society bridged the wage gap, I will attempt to bridge the cultural gap and invite Australians and the Japanese more openly into the community. Currently, these minorities are being mistreated and overlooked in the scheduling of matches, which is completely unfair on these dedicated players. Mw Felix is a prime example of a xenophobe, who firmly believes in the suffering of young, sleep deprived males, as demonstrated in a Season 5 Custom Server League Match. The same case happened in the division 4 playoffs of Season 7, where Australian players were forced, against their will, to compete at very unreasonable hours. I was a victim of his unruly behaviour, but I will stand a victim no more. I will fight foreigners will great vigour and force, as I will soon be a moderator. The default time for all matches will be 2pm AEST and reschedules will be declined under all circumstances, and at long last, the tag penalty will be abolished in all forms of competitive play.

If I am made a moderator, then anyone who pronounces @Lachie 's name correctly will be immediately banned. He shall be addressed by the name, “Division 4,” “Latchey,” or “Farmer Boy.” Any other name will be unaccepted and punished.

All profits made from the sponsored Mario Kart World Cups or Mario Kart Tournaments will go into my own pocket and assist me in paying my board. I think that Mario Kart Boards has a brighter future with me as moderator, as the site is currently not progressing, and becoming a rather sizeable shithole. If Donald Trump can become the president of America, surely I can become a moderator of Mario Kart Boards. I will give the community a desirable future under my policies. I will put this community back on track with Atek’s dictatorship. Envision a community that has one leader, and one direction. One goal, and one meaning. One Nation.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Cole, BlueShadow, Quinten and 34 others like this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Quintessence

Cole, Josh., Chloe and 5 others like this.
  3. TheKoopaGuy

TheKoopaGuy

Team:
    LVP
    Switch FC:
    7096-8522-9999
    Wiimmfi FC:
    1122-6945-3610
    I know that this is a joke, but I'm pretty sure more than a couple people would be happy with this

Cole, iDaylon, c and 11 others like this.
  4. Dogma

Dogma

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Excalibur
    This is a literal s h i t post.

5. Aditya~

Aditya~

Team:
    λρocalypse
    Wiimmfi FC:
    0861-6009-1404
    Best post I've seen, haven't laughed this much in ages.

6. Tyler

Tyler May I have this valse?

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    La Valse(Reg) & Va(CT)
    I know you say you can save the community and all, but can you get Nove an iS trial?

Sane, Alex, Funky Kong. and 1 other person like this.
  7. Zinthos

Zinthos

• Founding Member
  8. Aqua

Aqua

Team:
    goomba's anime bitches
    Let's do it

9. TGKiltron

TGKiltron The Great

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Forever Onward
    @StarBoo Would you be willing to add the skype Disgust emoji?

10. SkinsNation

SkinsNation

Team:
    cmon bruh
    quality post. Its up there with the Swordofdeals couch post.

11. Josh.

Josh. 사나 ❤ WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff