1. We have moved to a new website: https://mariokartboards.com/ This website will be in a read-only state until October 31, 2018. After this date, mkboards will be deleted and it will become a simply redirect to https://mariokartboards.com/

Akiyo

Discussion in 'World Cup Staff Applications' started by Akiyo, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akiyo

Akiyo baby luigi > mkw

Team:
    Gravity Team
    Hello, this is my application to enter on the World Cup Staff !

Presentation

- Hello, I am Akiyo and I will present myself by a few lines. I am 18 years old, and I leave in France. I had play MKWii in 2012-2013 as a runner but because of some reasons, I had to leave. But I came back in january 2018 and I don’t regret it. I join Gravity Team in which I learn bag and troll with Ryou. And now I am only a bagger troller in division 4 and that’s fine!

Position appliying for

- As I said, I am appliying for the World Cup Staff post.

• Past experience(s)

- I have never been before in a staff, but as I said in my WL council application, in other games as minecraft, I’ve already been moderator of very known servor which had more than 500 players each days. Therefore, I think that I have a minimum of experience, even if it’s not on MKW directly.

• Why you want the position you want / why we should accept you

- First of all, I’d like to enter the WC staff because it can be an opportunity to see what’s happening behind the scene and to give my help to the community. I think it can be an asset to get a bagger/troller in the staff because we have an other vision of everything in the game. After the decision decline the proposition to play WC as a bagger for France, I made the decision to apply for the staff because I want to be active to this project and participate at it, but by an other way. My first preoccupation will be the good progress of the 2018 World Cup. I am living in France ( UTC +1 ) and I can be active everyday, because I have discord on my phone.

Contact info.

- Akiyo#8800 on discord

Thanks for reading !

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.