1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Caster Stream Host Ridge

Discussion in 'Media Staff Applications' started by Ridge, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Ridge

Ridge

Team:
    Snc
    Hello, I am Mr_ridge1. I am a streamer on twitch.tv, who stream daily.

I have commentated a few mku matches on my streams (Ex: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/245498005) and many other matches on Smash 4, and Splatoon 2, etc.

My activity level is at least an 8, this summer i will be partially free even with a "evening" job. but can surely host a stream and cast when needed :3

I have been apart of this wonderful community for 4 years for mario kart 8, deluxe and some of mkwii.

I have been actively stream since March 25th, 2016 on a different account (mrridgegamingkings) and November 13th 2016 for Mr_ridge1. My bitrate can go all the way up to max (6000) and i use it almost every stream.

my connection is what I call a "mini-beast"

my discord is Mr_ridge1#3651

2. Mad Turnip

Mad Turnip

No one is questioning your ability to cast a single 3 grand prix MK8 war but how will you cope with back to back to back games? We have considered the possibility of running 20 straight matches from each division this year with Europe's games requiring our American hosts to be up quite early. This kind of dedication requires a special someone. Someone that has practiced this kind of media content creation with little to no sleep.
    We have had to remove previously creators in the past due to drug abuse with the late hours required.
    It wasn't that long ago you utilized the name "thedruggod". Have you got any comment on why you used such a vulgar name?

There are many youtube recording of what has been described "Ridge must be playing MK8 from his airplane again." which comes from a trust source of mkboards. Have you got any comment on why this was and what you have done to remedy this?

Your clan SNC running out of division 5 represents a lack of game knowledge as you have never been division one material what are you going to do to bring your knowledge up to the required level to host such a prestigious tournament?

Is there any comments you have for the staff team you didn't make in your initial post?

3. Shaiman^^

Shaiman^^

Team:
    TheLungBusters
    this information came straight from your asshole

Kona likes this.
  4. Mad Turnip

Mad Turnip

Well wherever it came from is not relevant, but its factual accuracy is 100% accurate.