1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

New column in the Leagues Boards

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by ryubix, Mar 26, 2018.

1. ryubix

ryubix

Team:
    Magikart Community
    Hi, I have discover this forum since some months ago, and I did have created my account since 1 month, and I'm actually playing my first season in the MKU League.

But I did have notice something:
    -like we all know, a win give 3 points, a tie 1 point, a short loss 1 point too, and a loss 0 point to your clan.
    BUT, when someone will check at a scoreboard, we clearly see the number of wins, ties and losses, then we technically make a easy calculation of a clan score's, and the problem is the fact little losses and losses are counted like the same: we don't have any single clue this clan or this clan did have the bonus point of a little loss.
    So my idea for the next season (MKU League, Wimmifi League, and even national leagues) is:
    1-to create a new column between "ties" and "losses" who will be named "little losses" or "LL"
    OR
    2-to create a new column at the right of the losses who will be named "bonus points" or "little loss points".

Thank you for reading, take care. ;):wheel:

Aditya~ and Smoke like this.
  2. Smoke

Smoke

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    λρocalypse
    I think this is a fine idea, its possible to find out what points are from bonus points by just multiplying their total wins by 3 and then subtracting that from their total score total. However this would make it easier. I think I favor a "BP" column that lists how many points are from close losses 1pt bonus.

Aditya~ likes this.