1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

What's going on with playoffs?

Discussion in 'Season 6' started by me, Mar 18, 2016.

1. me

me Certified CX Member

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Relapse
    It was announced by the CSL staff that there would be playoffs. And now that the regular season is over, my question is, when are the playoffs going to start? We're almost a week into the off-season of the regular season, and there hasn't been any public announcements about what's happening with playoffs or when they're going to happen. Playoffs should definitely happen since it was promised. On top of that, playoffs also have a high chance of changing the team placements from 1-3. So, taking them away isn't even an option at this point. I just want to find out when they're going to start, and a schedule for it. Thank you!

2. ~Maidvelia❤~

~Maidvelia❤~ The Rose Has Thorns WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, R7, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    They are happening tomorrow, no one has had time to make an announcement yet.

Time is the same as standard CSL time, matches are best of 3.

me likes this.