1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Boo Division!

Discussion in 'Division 5: Boo' started by John S, Jul 4, 2017.

1. John S

John S MKU Staff

• Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    ÐVP
    Switch FC:
    5902-9845-3398

Welcome to Division 5 of MKU-DX Season 1. For those of you who do not know me, my name is John and I will be your division admin this season. Hoping everyone is excited for a fun season!

To start, here are a couple of things that should be noted:
    - The team representatives shown below are directly from the representatives master thread. If you need to make any changes to your team representatives, let me know either on this thread or in the division 5 channel in our MKU discord server.
    - Every team's default time is 3:00pm EDT. If you deem to prefer playing at 2:00pm EDT, once again let me know either on this thread or in the division 5 channel in our MKU discord server.
    - I strongly encourage you all to familiarize yourselves with our ruleset, especially if you are a new team in this league.

My Discord: John#1249
    MKU Discord Server

Team Contacts

Les Extralamars
    El★Maxou0708#3273
    -
    21:00 CEST

Obvious Brilliance
    Ceci#6533
    Aaron99#1787

Oracles
    Liquid#2082
    Flammie#9509
    ★ Chri#3059
    3:00pm EDT

Platinum
    Schmear#0406
    Azuza#0456
    #9764 (David)

2:00pm EDT

Souls of the Circuit
    sтс★Dоиι√#0300
    Asuna#9628

Tuestame la Tostada RagnaR
    gumer#5813
    Illyasviel von Einzbern#7034

Sheik#9039

To finish off here, if you are not in our MKU discord server and you are a team representative, it would be immensely appreciated if you join our server using the link above so it is easier to contact you when necessary. That's all for this thread, cheers!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Ceci☆ likes this.
  2. ThundaCrymz

ThundaCrymz Who needs practice!? I do.

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member

A gift for the Boo Division, if you want to use it for your thread :)

Espurr_72 and John S like this.