1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Bob-Omb Division!

Discussion in 'Division 3: Bob-omb' started by John S, Nov 19, 2017.

1. John S

John S MKU Staff

• Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    ÐVP
    Switch FC:
    5902-9845-3398
    Welcome to Division 3 of Season 2! I am John for those of you who do not know me and I will be your division admin this season. This is my second season as a division admin so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to send them to me. Let's have a good time!

Here are a couple preferences to start:
    - Default time for matches will be 3:00pm EST (21:00 CET). 2:00pm EST is allowed as well so if you prefer that time mention that on this thread.
    - Reschedules are allowed so please do not hesitate to use them if you deem it necessary and the opposing team agrees to it.
    - The default format for this division is 5v5, however 6v6 is allowed if both teams agree to it.
    - If you are not already familiar with our ruleset, I recommend you familiarize yourself with it as it has gone through some changes during the past few days.

My Discord: John#1249

Arcadia Terra

Dragmirejr#2149
    Jakearoo#5132
    3:00pm EST

Mushroom Team

Butter#4555
    Moe *#1083
    3:00pm EST

Rozando la Katastrofe

Sliver#2120
    Roberto#4895