1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

[W7] O 394 - 302 OB [Approved]

Discussion in 'Division 5: Boo' started by Lucïd, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Lucïd

Lucïd

Team:
    DVP

room reset after race 4 because random joined

ggs OB

2. Owen

Owen WL Staff World Cup Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    it'll prob need to be confirmed but that guy has nothing to do with platinum I dont know what's happening with him

3. John S

John S MKU Staff

• Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    ÐVP
    Switch FC:
    5902-9845-3398
    3.3.1. Hosting the room

i.
    The host must “best friend” all of the opposing line-up after he/she has added them. This can be done by clicking on the person in your friends' list and clicking "Best Friends"

ii. All the players in the war must also have the host set to best friend

iii. The host must have the room settings to “best friends only”. This can be done by going to your user settings → friend settings → Display online status to: → Best friends only. Note that this means the host must also have all of his/her team mates as best friends as well.

iv. In the case these rules are violated and a player not from either team joins the room, the host must close the room immediately and any races with said player(s) will not count. The hosting team will not have to wait 30 seconds before joining (Because someone from the opposing team could have had the wrong settings). Hosting flags will be given at staff discretion if it is found out who did not have the proper settings on.

Try to be more conscious of situations like this by using the Best Friends settings. I will approve results for now but if anyone finds confirmation on who had the intruder added and did not have the correct settings on let me know. Nice win Oracles.

4. Flammie

Flammie

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Φracles
    Good Games OB, good luck in your future matches! :)

5. JuKe

JuKe

Team:
    Dynamite
    late GGs