1. Moderator Applications are open! Find out about this, along with a number of other updates, here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Regular Track Council Veil.

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by Veil., Jul 28, 2015.

1. Veil.

Veil. The Genesis

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Position applying for: Council Member

Past Experiences: Been in IL staff for 5 straight seasons then, 3 season as division admin and 1 season as co-administrator (head admin of league).

Why do I want this position: I believe as of now the staff is very fragmented and the community has not responded well to many decisions made by staff due to the staff neglecting certain aspects when it comes to laying down new rules or making changes. Change is welcome, but the staff aren't being thoughtful enough and I believe truly I can make a positive difference being in the staff.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
    adagify and Sapphire like this.
  2. Veil.

Veil. The Genesis

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    [CASTERS APPLICATION]

Any past commentary you've done?
    Have done so many times. In fact, I did help cast one match during Season 5.

Activity Level

Slightly inactive come 2016. I will be very busy with school so I'll only be available to cast during school breaks or Saturdays.

Do you play both MKWii and MK8?

I only play Mario Kart Wii. I've played this game for 6 years and been in the community for 4 years.

Are you able to run streams?

My internet is definitely good enough to run streams. However, my laptop is absolutely garbage, so do not expect me to be able to host streams unless I get myself a new computer which I might not be getting depending on some personal stuff.

Speedtest result:

Skype contact:
    veilmk.1337 (Main skype) / veil.phone (Phone skype, for urgent contact purposes)

3. Veil.

Veil. The Genesis

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    I am interested to re-join the Regular Track Council once again.

Past Experiences:
    International League Co-Administrator (1 Season)
    International League Division Admin (3 Seasons)
    Custom Server League Regular Track Council (2 seasons)
    Custom Server League Regular Track Council Manager (1 season)
    World Cup 2016 Staff
    MKB Media Staff

I understand those of you whom were in the council with me before might have concerns about my attitude or any clashes I may have with others. I reckon I have improved myself since my last stint. However, if this is still a concern, you can speak to me about it privately.

I wish to-rejoin the council as I believe I have changed enough for me to be a better council member as oppose to my last run. I also can contribute greatly with vast experience in various staff positions.

rubified, ~Maidvelia‚̧~ and Jazz like this.
  4. Veil.

Veil. The Genesis

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    ^ bump I guess, no changes from my last attempted app