1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Twonk

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Twonk, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Twonk

Twonk It's all perspective.

• MKBoards Supporter
    Switch FC:
    5092-8200-4547
    Hello, my name is Twonk, I am 15 years old, and I have been in the community since the spring of 2015. I am applying to the MKU staff team to help out, but also to learn. I will take any position.

My previous experience:

MKWC 2016 Staff
    -Discussion and debate

WL Data Clerk + 7L Data Clerk
    -Organization and attention to detail

Amplify Admin
    -Registrations
    -Management/Organization
    -Planning and execution
    -Teamwork

The most relevant experience in my opinion has to do with Amplify, which will be the focus of my application. I had an idea to get something like the MKWC Format into a tournament where any team could play, and I brought this idea to light with the help of Jazzy. What we did was start from a simple idea and develop it into something that the community could enjoy with a rarely seen format and a professional website to compliment the tournament. We ran the tournament successfully with great feedback, and it was a great learning experience for me to be able to see how a tournament is planned and executed. We are now planning future tournaments, and that is a whole other story. I believe from this experience I've learned a lot about what it takes to be a succesful staff member. The point I am trying to get at is that I was able to take my idea and make it into something real and succesful, which I think is something that would be greatly sought after in a staff member. I believe I can apply my experiences from Amplify to a position on the MKU staff team.

Twonk#2602

Thank you

Civil, Rookie, Locky and 1 other person like this.
  2. twingy

twingy

• Founding Member
    were da contract at

Twonk likes this.