1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

The aforementioned Cinco de Mayo Tournament

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by MXA_E-Sports, Apr 22, 2017.

1. MXA_E-Sports

MXA_E-Sports

Team:
    MXA
    The full name of the thing is the Cinco de Mayo Torneo Universo, or for short, CDM Torneo Universo.

The ID of the tournament is 9419-8813-8212 on the servers.

Bikes are banned due to them being impossible to control. In one man's POV, it's plain unfair. In the other man's POV, they get to have a better shot at winning. Either way, I am probably doomed to obscurity.

Other stats:
    The red team gets the unusable name of Mesa United for reasons I don't really know, while blue gets the still confusing name of Casa F1. There was a planned reference for a non-existent term within this abyss (outside of the incredibly vague definition of it being a name for a table inside a house) going by the name of Mesa de Casa, but frankly, I no longer see a purpose for that term.
    The event begins exactly when Quatro de Mayo turns into Cinco de Mayo and ends exactly when Cinco de Mayo turns into Seis de Mayo. All items, high or low rank racers & controllers are allowed. As for the amount of races, they should be infinite till the end of Cinco de Mayo. Whichever team has more points by the end of May 5th wins nothing but prestige. This event could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Wii U fans (seeing as MK8 Deluxe was released, or will be released soon). It would help if you spread the word about this tournament.

Thanks,
    MXA Manager Trevor

2. MXA_E-Sports

MXA_E-Sports

Team:
    MXA
    WiiU_screenshot_TV_010EC.jpg

3. MXA_E-Sports

MXA_E-Sports

Team:
    MXA
    DAWN OF THE FINAL PROMO:
    32 HOURS REMAIN

I hope you brought your blue jeans and racing gear, for this race is truly gonna be the last greatest MK8 tournament before the big kahuna, MK8 DX, comes for our servers. Which means you probably won't see me at all until I can start creating tourneys on the Nintendo Switch. But until then, have a great Cinco de Mayo, and stay gold.

4. MXA_E-Sports

MXA_E-Sports

Team:
    MXA