1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

General Sketch

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Sketch, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Sketch

Sketch 03.26.15 Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    ĐVP
    Hi,

• Position you wish to apply for: Anywhere that you need me. (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any)
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff: I'd like to be more involved in the MK8d aspect of the community, and I believe I have the experience and confidence necessary to take on any position in the staff group. I can offer another logical point of view when deciding logistical factors that go into tournaments, and I feel I can be another liaison between MKU staff and site staff if that is ever necessary. I'm also interested in reconnecting with people I haven't spoken to in a while, and I am interested in meeting and connecting with other people who I don't know as well on the staff.
    • Previous Experience: I have been a site moderator for a while, and feel I have actually been pretty active with this position and led it very well - ask other mods or admins for reference if you wish. I also was part of the media staff team over the summer, and I feel as a group we worked fairly well together and I succeeded in my job there. I also organized the Iwata FFA this past summer, and I believe this was a success overall. (shout out to @John S for running the tournament the day it happened).
    • Activity Level: 8.5/10 - only absent during the afternoon on weekdays due to university.
    • Contact information: my discord is Sketch#3196

Again, I'd be happy to help wherever I can.

Thanks,

Sketch

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Rookie, shiiguy, tylerr and 2 others like this.