Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Savannah, May 2, 2017.
When i made that one i was like "wow thats soooo kd"
Nah not really. It's missing the color green.
And that font is hideous.
Both shades you chose of those colors suck, along with the font, stop trying.
Really digging this layout of each game hav1ng its own section with everything.
Agreed, it's clean as hell.
- New subforum collapse button + sidebar collapse button
As seen in the gif, the width of the site notifications is wonky now. It'll be fixed. Also, the button is invisible on themes with light blue category strips. The button will be colored differently for each theme soon.
- Updated the welcome message that you receive when you first register. It's now more informative and directs new members to places they may be interested in.
Probably will post on this thread later with a few more updates.
Oh, and upon recent suggestion on this thread, we will look into possibly implementing a new logo.
- MKWC subforums up.
- Remodeled the MKU section to accommodate MK8D changes.
- Rules now include the Terms of Service, and are now located in the "Terms and Rules" section of the site.
I think it should be "Rules and Terms of Service" since the Rules are generally what is more focused on here than the ToS.
glad the collapse feature was added, really tiny mistake though the + / - symbols do the opposite of what they're meant to (+ collapses and vice versa)
That redirect at the top to the rules and all the awards and stuff is looking tight
- Staff applications for all staff groups are now located underneath one subforum (Staff Applications underneath Site Discussion)
- Staff-Hosted Tournaments and The Lab categories have been deleted
- MK8 Modding section has been added (@Kyrn @Nato tagging you two since I know you two pushed most for it in the past)
Finalization of the site's new subforum layout is coming close; few more things that need to be done, then some nitpicks, and we're pretty much done with it; focus will go on to the miscellaneous and site design portion of the first post once its done.
the world is good again
Tried out some things this morning:
- Some subforums are displayed side by side now
- MKBoards Plain Dark style has subforums within subforums hidden on the forum home
- RSS feed hidden on MKBoards Plain Dark style
I'll be working some more on the forums later this evening. I want to edit the "Latest Post" block, display more subforums side by side, and edit the order of some subforums. not to mention I also want to apply these changes to all styles
Separate names with a comma.