1. Moderator Applications are open! Find out about this, along with a number of other updates, here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Site is too slow

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Banana, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Rhodechill2

Rhodechill2

Team:
    Formerly [iS] & Rated R★
    Wiimmfi FC:
    0776-7647-2220

I have 50mbps speeds so i didnt mention it as it wasnt relevant. the site should load much faster.

2. rcs

rcs

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Word

3. Banana

Banana

• Founding Member
    Am I the only one who has been getting this screen? This has happened to me a few times already.

4. Rhodechill2

Rhodechill2

Team:
    Formerly [iS] & Rated R★
    Wiimmfi FC:
    0776-7647-2220
    ^Probably just you.

And my PC is actually fairly slow with a lotta sites now at times :/ Even tho it's made in 2014... Never get a $500 pc. but, my dad did lol. too bad we lost everything we ever owned, ever, in storage, in 2012.

this site still is slwower than it should be tho lol. was a nightmare on a 2011 chromebook even tho many other sites werent.