1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Registration Admin SiKH

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by SiKH, Apr 15, 2018.

1. SiKH

SiKH

Team:
    JJ
    • Position applying for (specific one would be nice, but any is acceptable).
    • Registration Admin
    • Past Experience(s):
    • MK8i League Staff member on MKW.com in 2014
    • MK8 WCKT ~ World Clan Knockout Tournament Admin/Founder in 2015
    • Council member in SWL ~ Small Wiimmfi League in 2015
    • Council member in CSL ~ Custom Server League/WL ~ WiimmFi League in 2016
    • Council member in FL ~ Fyra League in 2017
    • Why you want the position you want / why we should accept you. I realized I've seen a lot of the previous Registration Admins stepping down from their positions, leaving up Stunky and K.P. doing the transfers and registrations upon their hands. I'd figure to apply on staff after being away from staff for 2 years and start of something I'd be good at doing since I'm pretty fast at updating stuff and responding majority of the time. My activity is very good and will be a lot better since I'm almost done with college.
    • Contact info. (i.e. Discord, Skype--Discord is required to be on the staff)
    • SiKH#4165

monyz, iDaylon, Kona and 5 others like this.
  2. Kona

Kona

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Crossfire
    accept this man!

SiKH likes this.
  3. SiKH

SiKH

Team:
    JJ
    Bumping this as I'm still interested in this position since applications are open again :)