1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Shii

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by shiiguy, Nov 10, 2017.

1. shiiguy

shiiguy twenty minutes MKU Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    Divine Phoenix
    Switch FC:
    4382-4694-4705
    Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any) - General Staff or Registration Admin

Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff - I feel like I have some ideas that some players want that current staff don't really touch on, like rules that don't make that much sense / should be changed. I believe I could provide more interaction with players in lower division clans, as reps from lower divs don't talk as much and don't get their voices heard.

Previous Experience - I'm a part of the staff team for AmplifyMK, as well as MKLeaderboards (mk8dx tt site). I also lead the clan Aurora, so I know how to manage certain things & deal with people's problems.

Activity Level - basically 10/10, ill always respond within 2/3 min when online, and typically the same even when I'm offline.

Contact information - shiiguy#1438

Civil and Twonk like this.