1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Registration Admin Shane

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Shαne。, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Shαne。

Shαne。 インポッシブル!

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Banned
    Team:
    Switch FC:
    6028-6609-9884
    Wiimmfi FC:
    1938-7381-1533
    Position you wish to apply for: Registration Admin

Why you should be Part of MKU's stuff: First of all my name is Shane 16 from Germany. I love doing things for mkboards. I'd like to help you guys out with my experience and
    reliability. I'm always available even if I shouldn't be at home and always trying to give my best to satisfy you.
    I am open to criticism, if there should be any problems with me, tell me and I will definitely try to improve them!

Previous experience:
    I've been working as a translator here and helped some friends registering/transferring for mku.

Activity level: I'd personally give myself a 9/10 because i'm pretty active, how I explained up there. I'm always open for new things!

Contact information: Shane#7235

I'd be looking forward to work with you guys. It'd mean a lot to me and i hope you'll give me a chance to show it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Arix, 00yellowfish and Sketch like this.
  2. Shαne。

Shαne。 インポッシブル!

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Banned
    Team:
    Switch FC:
    6028-6609-9884
    Wiimmfi FC:
    1938-7381-1533
    Bump, still interested anytime. Hit me up whenever you want.