1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Schmear

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Schmear, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Schmear

Schmear

Team:
    Mecriless
    Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any)
    General

Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff?

I feel like I would be good addition to the staff with a good grasp of MK8 and wish to improve on it and also help people who are confused when it comes to rules and stuff. Also I wish to be of use to the community in a more effective way than being an ordinary member

Previous Experience?
    None at all but have ran clans in the past and present such as Platinum and currently with Mecriless and have been since its creation.

Activity Level
    Usually on discord all day but usually reading with the occasional input. If I get tagged at any point I tend to reply in 10 minutes

Contact information
    Discord: Schmear#0406

Other stuff you may not know is that I have helped with casting in the past with providing scores for most of the MKU FFA finals and I am a friendly person who can be talked to easily. I also have more fluid attitude so I can work around things if needed.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Rookie likes this.
  2. Schmear

Schmear

Team:
    Mecriless