1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Scamp

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by East Star, Jun 26, 2017.

1. East Star

East Star 113

• Founding Member
    • Banned
    • Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any) : General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff : Well, I've been around for a while now (late 2009 / 2010) so I kinda know how that works, been playing WCL / IL and some other french leagues where I've been leading for around 2 years if I remember correctly, and that has been a pretty good experience to me as I'm open-minded imo, which makes that I enjoy helping people as much as I can. Other than that, I'd say that I have decent English skills (always looking to improve by any way, being part of MKU staff should help) which is a good point in this case, and especially the fact that I feel like I'm always rigorous in what I do (I love making things super clean, it might even be a disease lol), so yeah, I'd be glad to help managing MKU by any way I can, bringing new ideas and stuff.

• Previous Experience : Been leading some french league on MKW for around 2 years, it has been working pretty well till I retired (in around 2013).

• Activity Level : Pretty much anytime, can access to the boards either from work or phone if I'm not home, same as Discord, I'm always on even when outside.

• Contact information : scamp;#0787
    Thanks for reading, looking forward to get a positive answer.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    Sketch, Dayem, Jax and 8 others like this.