1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Division Admin Royal

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by R64, Sep 4, 2017.

1. R64

R64

Team:
    Banana Legion
    Switch FC:
    6456-4703-4897
    • Position you wish to apply for: Division Admin
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff - I would love to be able to help the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe competitive scene grow and thrive. I don't think there is a better way to do this than by helping with Mario Kart Universal and making it the best experience for everyone.
    • Previous Experience - Have helped several teams get started by helping with threads, MKU registration, and just getting around mkboards. Including my own team, Banana Legion.
    • Activity Level - 9/10. Unless I am at school or playing sports I always have discord open on my computer.
    • Contact information - royal#7538 or twitter @Royal264

Thanks for considering. Would be lots of fun to be able to become part of the MKU Staff and help everyone have the best time possible in Mario Kart Universal!

Donut likes this.