1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Caster Remake

Discussion in 'Media Staff Applications' started by Remake, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Remake

Remake

Team:
    WC
    Application:
    • Any past commentary you've done?
    I have not had any post experience with commentating, but I feel that here would be a great start. I'm generally an optimistic person and feel that I could bring energy to casts.
    • What is your activity level?
    I should be available cast every week as long as it doesn't get in the way of WL or CTWL.
    • What is your experience in the MKWii community?
    I joined the MKWii community around 2012, but was mainly a worldwider as that's what I found to be fun. I've only started to play wars actively in early 2016, but I feel that I've gained enough experience from that point to now where I am able to cast well. I've played 4 seasons of WL in the lower divisions as a runner and a bagger. I feel that from this I could bring a better insight for the lower divisions.
    • Speedtest result

• Discord Contact
    Remake#0442