1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

General Pyrus

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Pyrus, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Pyrus

Pyrus MKU Staff

• MKU Staff
    Team:
    fA
    Hey, let me start off by explaining the reasoning behind all of this. I feel, and clearly know, that I have been not a very great asset to this community at alll Therefore, I would like to try to start over, help the community more efficiently,and try bettering myself as person. Before, I was a very toxic person and I may still be now but I will try to get rid of this mentality to welcome a different one. I truly and deeply apologize for all of the wrongs I have done. In order to achieve this, my first step is to try to contribute to the community the right way by helping around the boards. By getting this role and responsibility, I would clean myself up by learning how to be a better person and servicing people who have not or did not like me before and try to apologize to them. I am almost always on because of summer and would be available for anything if any issues arise. I also can contribute to the discussion because of the experience I have gained over the 3 years I have been on this website. The role I have chosen to run for is General because I feel like the role would fit what I'm trying to shoot for. With being apart of the staff, I intend to propose new ideas and try to implement fun and creative tournaments for the community. Although I have no experience modding a tournament, I do have enough experience in the community. My discord contact is Pyrus #9736. All in all, even if I'm not even chosen in the end because of reasons, I do truly mean for a new person to spring for this. Thanks for reading.

Sketch and Ethan L like this.
  2. Pyrus

Pyrus MKU Staff

• MKU Staff
    Team:
    fA
    Bump

3. joel...

joel... Plain Jane Staff Member MKU Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    sv¢
    Tweeker

4. Tzuzu

Tzuzu MKU Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    Your thread smells funny

5. joel...

joel... Plain Jane Staff Member MKU Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    sv¢
    Btw your neighbors told me they think you're sellin dope. Figured I'd give you a heads up

6. Pyrus

Pyrus MKU Staff

• MKU Staff
    Team:
    fA
    Well I did just make this soup
    Time to relocate my HQ