1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Pyrax

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Pyrax, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Pyrax

Pyrax 身勝手の極意”兆”

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Team JBZZ
    Hello,

After many years of activity in MK8 community, I am applying to be part of the MKUDX staff. First, I'm going to introduce myself.

I'm Pyrax, I am a 19 years old student. I am studying mathematics at university. I play video games for a long time. I arrived in the community with MKW many years ago. I have grown up with that community during my teenage years, so I have a very good knowledge about community (both international and french community). I take care of what people thinks and wants. Except gaming, I love nature and sports.

During two years, I was just an ordinary player in the community. In the run-up to MK8D, I want to invest more in the community with staff to manage competitions, they are my main source of motivation as a player.
    Because of sports, I acquired much socials values, like team spirit, and I am able to fit in a group to work with a good atmosphere. I want to help staff to discover an other aspect of the community and I want to contribute for the community.

Currently, I didn't get the opportunity to be part of a staff who manage competitions, but after many seasons playing in MKU, I think I can be a good staff.

Finally, about my availability. I am connected everyday. I can be contact easily because I have Discord on my phone. I'm very active on MK8DX. I'm connected everyday on MKBoards, not necessarily for posting but to keep me informed.

I think I have not more things to say. Thanks for reading.

Contacts :

Pyrax#0312

2. Pyrax

Pyrax 身勝手の極意”兆”

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Team JBZZ
    bump

3. Pyrax

Pyrax 身勝手の極意”兆”

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team: