1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

General Owen

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Owen, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Owen

Owen WL Staff World Cup Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    • Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any): I'm pretty much applying for whatever role within the lead I wouldn't mind too much I.
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff:
    I am a hardworking and dedicated person who thrives to do whatever job I am given to the best of my ability I feel like I am always someone who you can rely on with any job which is also important for someone who is working in a league since it is a team effort with the staff everywhere no matter what job you have. I offer up a lot of experience by being part of the mk8 u/dx side of the community since the release and know how this side of the community works.
    Finally I feel like that I would be very committed to any job that I am given I have a lot of time on my hands and would try to be around for along as I possibly can be.
    I hope that you consider me for staff and I hope to hear back from you thanks
    • Previous Experience: Current Division admin for WL
    • Activity Level: 9/10
    • Contact information Owen#1269

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  2. Owen

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    bumping

3. Owen

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    bump for next set of recruitment

4. Owen

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    sorry for another bump but if you're doing what WL is doing for div admins next season i would mainly be going for DA then since have experience on that site from WL and know how to use it