1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file containing WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Owen

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Owen, May 11, 2017.

1. Owen

Owen WL Staff World Cup Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    • Position you wish to apply for: Reg Admin can be whatever though don't mind
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff: I just want to be around to help out with certain jobs whenever I can. I feel like I am a reliable member of the community who doesn't have much problems with most people. I feel like I would be better as a reg admin because I am normally around on mkboards especially now since I have a laptop so I can just keep a tab open for it so would be quick onto most stuff.
    • Previous Experience: I helped around with the solo racers league when that was a thing and served as a reg admin and division admin
    • Activity Level: 8-10 depends how busy I am with irl stuff
    • Contact information Owen#1269 discord, owen1516 skype
    I know apps are closed but making this for whenever they open up, feel free to pm whenever if you want to have me on board won't be caught out much