1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Celebrate Wiimmfi's 3 year anniversary with an FFA!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for players to play with

Discussion in 'Find a Game' started by Prays, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Prays

Prays

ello im charlie ;pp i am willing to ask to people to add me on mk7 ;-; i lost all of my fcs because i was being stupid and broke my old 3ds - some how i added around 13 people from that old 3ds and i want to grow that fc roster i make videos on youtube showing my fc list/roster, ive been playing mk7 since it came out and i got 3stars and 99543 vr as of now , if you would like to add me on 3ds and play some mk7 some time here 1736 - 5457 - 4003

want to contact me insted of MKboards here
    Discord: チャーリー ❤#2019

if you do want to add me make sure to pm me or post your fc saying that you added me.

-Charlie

2. Savannah

Savannah Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah Staff Member 7L Staff Media Staff Tournament Organiser

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • 7L Staff
    • Media Staff
    • Tournament Organiser
    @Prays Just letting you know that you posted a lot of threads in all the wrong sections. Looking to Play is the only section you should look for players to play with! Also, you should change your title, "important" isn't really talking about your thread's content, something more like "I'm looking for players to play with" is fitting.