1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

KPs Application

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by KP♪, Jun 26, 2017.

1. KP♪

KP♪ The Best In The World At What I Do WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    XF - Crossfire
    Hello, my name is KP and I wish to apply for MKU DXStaff.

Recently I've been getting more and more interested in the ways of MK8D and also the community itself

I delved into MKU Staff previously and I have to admit, it was the most enjoyable experience I've ever had in any staff role.

My first time on MKU Staff involved me being Division Admin for Division 2 in Season 4 as shown here: http://mkboards.com/forums/threads/standings-and-fixtures.18455/ (And yes DA would be the job role I want should I be accepted.)

Last time I was given the opportunity at the role, activeness played a huge role in my departure and I've always felt as though I never truly served out my duty as a staff member and that is why I have decided to apply once again.

Now people might argue that I may not be active now either however I can confirm that even though I am in university, my course allows me to be on the computer basically 24/7 and I always have Skype and/or Discord open so I will be more than willing to chime in with my opinions should I be asked. Some people may find that hard to believe as just a few weeks ago I was removed from Media Staff Council for my inactiveness but all the work that was taking up my time then has been completed (I mean I wouldnt be applying if I didnt think I could do it)

Currently Mario Kart 8 and it's Deluxe counterpart is the more important game to me personally as I'm distancing myself from MKW a lot more (As evidenced by the removal for XF Leader) I believe this gives my opinions more base when I give them.

I am also the leader or Horizon and I believe this proves my point about how much MK8D and MKU mean in general to me.

If you have any other questions or queries feel free to PM me on Discord at KP#3209

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

~KP

Tzuzu likes this.