1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Division Admin Jaggy

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by Jaggy, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Jaggy

Jaggy

Team:
    Jiro Jihad
    Position Applying for: Division Admin

Past Experiences:
    None yet, but would like to start.
    Wiimmfi League Seasons 8, 9 and 10 participant.

Why you should be on Staff?
    I believe that I am capable of being a competent and consistent division admin. Despite the fact that being a division admin only requires basic math, I am very good at math, as it has been my strongest subject in school. I got A's in my classes going up to Algebra 2 Trig, and got a B's and C's in AP Statistics. I also am one to make sure I have done everything correctly, double checking and even triple checking what I have put in to make sure I have entered sufficient information. I am experienced with making tables, and I am knowledgeable about the WL rules and the gray areas in terms of points. Furthermore, I am proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets. I would, however, require a bit of teaching for the Division Admin role as I have not had any experience prior to this. Another reason why I feel like I am fit for the role is activity. I am currently very active in Mario Kart Wii. I play a couple of hours a day in wars and mogis, and I have even done some tables for Vito's lounge without being a reporter. I have lots of free time, and I would be willing to use some of that free time to do Division Admin duties, that I not only feel I would be capable of doing, but would actually enjoy doing as well.

Contact Info: Jaggy#5657

Thank you. :)

Edit: I have just received a reporter role in Vito's Lounge.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    Spart, Articuno, Jazz and 1 other person like this.
  2. SiKH

SiKH

Team:
    JJ
    He also goes to the bank, so he's also smart with money in his banking account :)

Krypta likes this.
  3. Vettel

Vettel

• Founding Member