1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Gumer

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by fvgumer, Aug 16, 2017.

1. fvgumer

fvgumer

• Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any): Any (registration Admin as first preference)
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff: I think all who are regularly playing mario kart games loves mkboards. I want to help and try to improve it in order to keep it enjoyable for everyone. Just today I finished my final career project, so I told myself, now is the moment to give my 100% for this great community. I have a good spoken english and I know programing also.
    • Previous Experience: As a player, I've been playing MK since 2008 with mkwii, playing in WCL and then I jumped into MK8 and MK8d. My activity level had some low periods between mkwii and mk8, but since then I have been active, playing almost all MKUs. I have been the national captain of Spain for the last 4 world cups and now I manage a team who plays with two squads (TT). People knows I love this game and because of that I have organised some unique events like the only 12 v 12 performed in MK8d, the Spanish National League, Spanish Underground Tournament and the Spanish Teams Time trial Tournament with a remarkable participation, creation of a war bot for the community and a table generator bot. I have pretty knowledge of what's the mkboards environment and how to teamwork on it. To note, this has built me with enough experience to be able to separate roles and make unbiased decisions.
    • Activity Level: 9/10 (From 19 to 03:00 everyday, Saturdays and Sundays all day, French timezone)
    • Contact information: Discord: gumer#5813 , Skype: fvgumer
    • About me: Joël Codina, 22 years Old, Spain

2. fvgumer

fvgumer

Still interested, very interested and motivated to organize and coordinate new things :)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Rookie likes this.
  3. fvgumer

fvgumer

Still interested, I would add my experience in organizing the new Spanish Cup (16 teams) and I am always giving 100% in all things I do, I wouldn't apply if I couldn't.

Also, there are a lot of spanish teams, almost 1/2 of MKU so I could help integrating the new teams to the league. I have good speaking skills in English and can attend to all meetings.

To point out, my behaviour changes radically when being a player or a Staff member, I could say that when doing my staff jobs I'm polite af.

Thank you

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017