1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

General Ethan

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Ethan L, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Ethan L

Ethan L :-)

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Fλ / EXO
    MKU Staff Application
    Position: General Staff Member

Why I should be apart of the staff: I'd like to think that I haven't done anything to be disliked by anybody in the community, and as such I believe I am very approachable. I'm always willing to help out anybody who needs it in any way I can. I try to keep an open mind, and will listen to any and all suggestions. I never half ass anything I do, and so I believe I'd do a very thorough job at any task presented to me.

Previous Experience: I've been apart of the competitive MK scene since the release of Mario Kart 8, but have been following it for much longer. I've spent most of my time playing with Fatal Aces, a well established team who reached the top in MK8. I had the role of time tutor in the past, and have helped several newer players enter the community and/or improve on their skills. I participated in the World Cup in 2015 and 2016, and will do so again this year.

Activity Level: 8.5/10; I'm available at all times except when I'm in the water.

Contact info: Discord: Ethan#0276 Snapchat: Kawaaii_potato hmu ;)

Ty for read and consider :3

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    East Star and joel... like this.