1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Elpis

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Elpis, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Elpis

Elpis lul

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Midnight Eclipse
    Position: Any (except GFX)

I go by Elpis and i'm a 19 year old college student from Ireland. I am entering my second year in College studying Computer Applications and hoping to have a morning job in the coming weeks. I play Deluxe for the Team Fatal Aces.

I am applying for MKU Staff because I feel I have become a more mature, relaxed, reliable person over the past year when I was absent from the community and would like a chance to give back to a community that has been a big part of the past few years in my life and possibly any new people joining the community upon the release of Deluxe. I enjoy all aspects of the game and would like the leagues to be the best it possibly can be.

My previous experience of staff on this site involves MKU Staff towards the end of 2014 to Summer 2015 as a registration admin. Media Staff and Tournament Staff in 2016 which I left when I was absent from the community towards the end of the year. I know what it's like working in staff groups already on this site which helps me settle into the position.

I'm online almost every second of the day unless there's a family gathering which is pretty rare, my sleep schedule is pretty flexible. My Discord ID is elp.#2249

Thanks for reading my application and enjoy your day/evening

Ethan L and East Star like this.