1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Celebrate Wiimmfi's 3 year anniversary with an FFA!
    Dismiss Notice

Stream Host Elpis

Discussion in 'Media Staff Applications' started by Elpis, May 9, 2016.

1. Elpis

Elpis Frags

Team:
    Fatal Aces
    • What is your experience with streaming?
    I streamed with PS4 share which clearly isn't really "streaming", but when I got a new laptop I was finally capable of using OBS and have done occasional MK8 streams and now MK8DX streams for a handful of people to view

• What stream settings do you use?
    I tone down my settings a lot because I have a pretty mediocre capture card which has a lot of bugs so I haven't got a chance to really make full use of high end settings. But if i'm stream hosting and just screen capping other streams for casters that won't really be an issue. I can get some guidance as to what would be ideal settings for that.

• What is your activity level?
    Right now I am active pretty much all the time although I am job seeking at the moment on a part time basis in mornings but it shouldn't affect activity too much since most work will be afternoon/evening for me
    • What is your experience in the MKWii/MK8 community?
    Former MKU, TO and Media staff. Have been in community since summer 2014 but took a hiatus towards the end of 2016. I've played MK8 at high level for quite some time now.
    • Speedtest result

Download speed is usually faster on PC but idk the website isn't working so had to use the mobile app

• Discord Contact
    Elpis#2249

also caster:

• Any past commentary you've done?
    Narration in small video projects, also casted a few times previously during MKWC 2016 while I was originally part of media stall

other details same as before,
    Thank you for reading my re-application :)

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Scamp and Emperor like this.
  2. Elpis

Elpis Frags

Team:
    Fatal Aces
    bump~