1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Stream Host Elpis

Discussion in 'Media Staff Applications' started by Elpis, May 9, 2016.

1. Elpis

Elpis Frags

Team:
    Fatal Aces
    • What is your experience with streaming?
    I streamed with PS4 share which clearly isn't really "streaming", but when I got a new laptop I was finally capable of using OBS and have done occasional MK8 streams and now MK8DX streams for a handful of people to view

• What stream settings do you use?
    I tone down my settings a lot because I have a pretty mediocre capture card which has a lot of bugs so I haven't got a chance to really make full use of high end settings. But if i'm stream hosting and just screen capping other streams for casters that won't really be an issue. I can get some guidance as to what would be ideal settings for that.

• What is your activity level?
    Right now I am active pretty much all the time although I am job seeking at the moment on a part time basis in mornings but it shouldn't affect activity too much since most work will be afternoon/evening for me
    • What is your experience in the MKWii/MK8 community?
    Former MKU, TO and Media staff. Have been in community since summer 2014 but took a hiatus towards the end of 2016. I've played MK8 at high level for quite some time now.
    • Speedtest result

Download speed is usually faster on PC but idk the website isn't working so had to use the mobile app

• Discord Contact
    Elpis#2249

also caster:

• Any past commentary you've done?
    Narration in small video projects, also casted a few times previously during MKWC 2016 while I was originally part of media stall

other details same as before,
    Thank you for reading my re-application :)

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Spinning 9 and Emperor like this.
  2. Elpis

Elpis Frags

Team:
    Fatal Aces
    bump~