1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Division 2: Discussion Thread & Skype Contacts

Discussion in 'Division 2: Blue Shell' started by Viraith, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tmy

Tmy

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member

its not over, no check mark next to the thread 8)

2. Tmy

Tmy

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    its gonna take alot for Da to beat rc for their first loss of the season!!

3. Veil.

Veil. fading into darkness

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Stop trying to go by every rule to prove me otherwise.

Let me just reverse the tides here, it's not our fault Luca disconnected in first.

I'm gonna repeat what Cool said. The rules most of the time are not meant to be referred directly, it's a matter of interpretation. What can be interpreted here? Simple, is it worth it to possibly cost Reflection the division our 47 seconds? What else? The council could allow this 47 seconds to slide by if they had the same mentality as I did, because honestly deciding matches beyond the track is seriously awful and undeserved towards the team in which are at their expanse. Being a league that follows literally every rule through thick and thin is a sign for danger. In a utopia, that would be ideal and would be want everyone wants, but you can't possibly be that strict. Plus, you're acting as if you're part of the council, in which you're not (and if you are, you shouldn't be in it). I did not expect this league to be that rule-whoring, otherwise I would have posted something. Maybe something can be done now, that is NOT literally following the rules word for word.

The fact to the matter is you are going to such extent to incur a penalty (in which you were successful, so congrats), means you're clearly full of salt that Relapse lost a match that you'd all expect to win. It's not about that rule, it's about that rule in which will change an entire season and right now as it stands you have honestly won the season through an absurd penalty of being 47 seconds late with a host FC. I wouldn't bet on it, the banner should literally be to your name, in which your salt has inevitably won the season for Relapse.

4. Tyler

Tyler May I have this valse? WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    La Valse(Reg) & Va(CT)
    I feel like this is the right place to post this, was wondering if ut could find a time to play RE instead of us taking a free win because I just wanna play the game and since we played rc early we have no match this week. Don't really know your reasons for dropping out but it'd be nice if you'd play 1 more match vs us so we can actually earn our wins instead of doing nothing and getting a free win because our competition dropped mid-season.

5. Simon.

Simon.

They don't have enough players to continue anymore.

6. Rick

Rick

• Founding Member
    It's actually a bit more complicated than that but we'll use that excuse

7. Simon.

Simon.

I know it is. Sal explained it all to me, but I'm not gonna go deep into it. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.