1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Boshi

Discussion in 'MKU DX Staff Applications' started by Boshi, May 13, 2017.

1. Boshi

Boshi Mario Kart macht Spaß

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Aurora
    Switch FC:
    2535-7772-1899
    • Position you wish to apply for (General / Division Admin / Registration Admin / Any): General and/or Division Admin
    • Why you should be a part of MKU's Staff: Well, I'm around for a really long time now. I like to discuss new stuff , tell new ideas in and bring the MK8D scene forward. My past experience with WCL, IL and MKU MK8 teached me a lot and I think I did my work most the time well, though being Div Admin was always the best since I like getting into contact with new people and create the tables (got Excel now, so thats even easier since I don't have to work around it anymore). Most staff guys also should still know me.
    • Previous Experience: WCL Div Admin, IL Div Admin, IL Admin, MKU Div Admin, MKU General. For non-league experience, I was also a global mod on mkboards for a decent time and leader of various teams, currently its Adaptability as you know.
    • Activity Level: 8/10, going to be pretty active over the summer now
    • Contact information: Boshi#2165
    • Note: I know the staff search is over, but I wanted to make sure I got enough time for the staff again. Also Drag told me to post it anyways. <3

Monferno likes this.
  2. Boshi

Boshi Mario Kart macht Spaß

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Aurora
    Switch FC:
    2535-7772-1899
    Bump, still interested :3